Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South, 28/03/2015

I'd expect the players to maintain the usual standards for the 'bigger' games against Hibs and Rangers, as well as this weekend's game against QotS because of the title party.

Wouldn't be surprised if we have a bad performance or two against some of the other sides though.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got a decent sized squad and fringe players like McHattie, McGhee, El Hassnaoui, Carrick and Anderson will all have something to prove. We've got very few players who are nailed on starters as well. Can't see us taking the foot off the gas too much.

We've got a decent sized squad and fringe players like McHattie, McGhee, El Hassnaoui, Carrick and Anderson will all have something to prove. We've got very few players who are nailed on starters as well. Can't see us taking the foot off the gas too much.

Paterson's great, but could do with a rest - I'd put McGhee in for him for some of the games.

Anderson and El Hass need a run of games - I'd be putting them in too.

Same goes for McHattie, Hamilton, Oliver, and Gallacher.

Not sure if they'll give games to McKay, now that he's signed a pre-contract with St Johnstone.

Not sure whether it would be better to leave Carrick out to give him a better chance of recovering.

Nice to have the opportunity with the pressure off.

First post on this site so hi all.

Reading Robbie's comments this week I fully expect the JTs to continue as we have been all season. No let up at all. Finish the season on a winning run and take that into next season.

So gonna say 3-1 Hearts.

Apparently our 5 under21 players will miss the game along with Buaben and Pallardo.

It might not be quite the cakewalk that some have predicted so far.

Apparently our 5 under21 players will miss the game along with Buaben and Pallardo.

Not quite sure about Pallardo. But we still have enough balance and firepower to score goals (from any position).

Why is Pallardo missing?

I heard he's in Spain but is this true?

Anyway I'll go for 3-1.

Archived