Pay at the gate? (N Ire)

It seems you can't even scratch your baws anymore without having to book an appointment online.

I am trying to buy a ticket online and get hit with a £3 quid booking fee. Before anyone tells me this is standard practice, I don't care. I am not paying 3 quid extra so they can pretend there is actually a legit reason for it.

Anyone know if you can still buy tickets at hampden on the day as I don't imagine this will be sold out?

I have always bought tickets at the gate for friendlies but that might be an act of terrorism now in the big brother state

Cheers

Three quids three quid. Better in the OPs poakit than those greedy Sfa kuhntz

Exactly. if it was a 1 pence booking fee I would decline

It is simply a fee they made up to make people believe you are actually paying. It drives me mental going along with these scams

It's like when signing up for a gym and you pay an 'admin' fee when in reality nothing actually happens. They just made the term up.

Not only is it a complete con but it is deeply patronising

and cholesterol gained whilst eating jellied eels dosnae count

But a daft hat and belting out Doe A Deer definitely does. Free entry if you have a lion rampant (it's illegal don't you know?) tattoo.

So the answer was yes then?

I might try and go, haven't been to a Scotland game in a while and the thought of seeing Stevie May live once more pleases me, same as the chances of watching many other people appreciate Mannus' genius in goals.

So the answer was yes then?

I might try and go, haven't been to a Scotland game in a while and the thought of seeing Stevie May live once more pleases me, same as the chances of watching many other people appreciate Mannus' genius in goals.

They've brought him back to life?

Archived