Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

Any chance of helping us out with a code for the 'pre-sale'? There could be couple of expensive Dublin pints it for you?

If none went on General Sale for the Poland game, how on earth did so many Poles manage to get tickets?!

I will be getting 4 for myself and the lads so won't have any spares. Each code is linked to your FAI Account.

Loads of Poles are on FAI mailing lists from previous friendlies between the countries, some bought the season ticket so they were guaranteed tickets. Loads of them are members of football clubs which have access to tickets. There are 125,000 Poles living in Ireland at least and another 30,000 in the North.

As a Scotland fan you will know, where there is a will, there is a way if you want to get into a match.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Fletcher is out of the matches next month hopefully our front 4 consists of a mixture of Naismith, Rhodes, Phillips, Russell or Anya.

We totally underrate Russell.. Fantastic wee player.

Hopefully McCormacks in this squad ahead of May because he's twice the player.

If Fletcher is out of the matches next month hopefully our front 4 consists of a mixture of Naismith, Rhodes, Phillips, Russell or Anya.

I'd expect the four strikers in the squad to be:

Naismith

Rhodes

Griffiths

McCormack

with Phillips, Russel and Anya in as MFs

so I can see most of your front 4 prediction being fairly likely. I don't think we'll start with either Rhodes or Griffiths though - I reckon it'll be Naismith as No. 9 with three attacking midfield/winger types behind him, then if needed, Naismith dropping back into the three later and Rhodes or Griffiths coming on.

Phillips

We totally underrate Russell.. Fantastic wee player.

Hopefully McCormacks in this squad ahead of May because he's twice the player.

I think McCormack and Russel are in a similar boat - highly talented and technical forwards with loads of energy who just can't get a foot in the door with the national team. If either was playing in the Vogts era they'd be first picks.

Agreed re May - he's not doing enough at Weds to warrant inclusion at the moment.

Canny contain my excitement for this game! Counting down the days. 6 weeks on Sat.

Hoping there will be some brillaint banter in Dublin. Still hoping to get my hands on a ticket but if not, a pub with a tele will do.

Should be a fantastic weekend. Mon Scotland!!!

Canny contain my excitement for this game! Counting down the days. 6 weeks on Sat.

Hoping there will be some brillaint banter in Dublin. Still hoping to get my hands on a ticket but if not, a pub with a tele will do.

Should be a fantastic weekend. Mon Scotland!!!

Yeah, it's excellent how every game left in this section feels epic - all down to Strachan being at least competent and at times pretty outstanding in his tenure.

Can't get access to my emails and no sign of a ticket today. Looks like I may be collecting in Dublin! Slight inconvenience.

My ticket arrived today. I'm in Row L. I didn't think the stand was deep enough to have a Row L

I've got row P which from pictures looks like being the back row if you are directly behind the goals

My ticket and yesterday too. :D

Except I need to sell it to my mate because I'm saving. :(

Totally gutted

I think you're a twat. Let me buy it from you or I'll set aboot ye.

Jokes :)

Archived