Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be fine. Should be easy enough getting tickets too as I can't see us selling out. Scotland aren't a big draw. Huge game though. Really looking forward to it.

/\ Self-loathing Scot. News for you, whether Scotland are a big draw or not, they're bigger than Ireland.

They let the Poles in no bother but the Gardai might reckon trouble is more likely with away supporters in our end for this one after some of the venom emanating from the stands in the first game.If you want to be certain of getting in just cover your colours up.

Ireland won't sell out against Germany either, mainly because their home support is shite.

As shown by the 20k polish that managed to get in their 50k seater ground for their last 'crunch game'

:lol:

Eta: being someone who likes Ireland and has 2 weegie grandparents who both had Irish mums and dad's I really don't get the Scottish plastic paddys. Fucking tragic.

/\ Self-loathing Scot. News for you, whether Scotland are a big draw or not, they're bigger than Ireland.

If that helps you get to sleep at night mate who am I to argue.

If that helps you get to sleep at night mate who am I to argue.

Will this be your first ever trip to Ireland for this game or are you not going over?

I have Irish family, have been there about thirty times. Real Irish people aren't like you, that's why I know you're a bitter self-loathing Scot.

And as I said, big draw or otherwise, Scotland are still a bigger draw than Ireland and always will be.

Will this be your first ever trip to Ireland for this game or are you not going over?

I have Irish family, have been there about thirty times. Real Irish people aren't like you, that's why I know you're a bitter self-loathing Scot.

And as I said, big draw or otherwise, Scotland are still a bigger draw than Ireland and always will be.

Probably watch it down the Gallowgate pal. Not a big fan of the free state. Cheers for the concern though.

You seem a very angry person. You want to settle down a bit.

Probably watch it down the Gallowgate pal. Not a big fan of the free state. Cheers for the concern though. You seem a very angry person. You want to settle down a bit.

:lol: What a shock you don't live in Ireland. I'm truly astonished. Next you're going to tell us you aren't even Irish, well knock me down with a feather.

:lol: What a shock you don't live in Ireland. I'm truly astonished. Next you're going to tell us you aren't even Irish, well knock me down with a feather.

If you are creepy enough to want to know details of my personal life and family background you can hit me up with a pm sweet cheeks xo

Ireland won't sell out against Germany either, mainly because their home support is shite.

As shown by the 20k polish that managed to get in their 50k seater ground for their last 'crunch game'

:lol:

Eta: being someone who likes Ireland and has 2 weegie grandparents who both had Irish mums and dad's I really don't get the Scottish plastic paddys. Fucking tragic.

It's the 4th most popular support in the country. Of course the home support is shite.

Hamden and Ibrox weren't exactly jumping for the Georgia and Gibralter games.

No doubt about it. Thankfully his type are in terminal decline.

Real irish people actually find them an embarrassment

It's the 4th most popular support in the country. Of course the home support is shite.

Hamden and Ibrox weren't exactly jumping for the Georgia and Gibralter games.

100% because of the obscene ticket prices. Scotland have the most expensive tickets out of any country in the entire euros. No one pays more than scotland just now for tickets. That is the reason hampden and ibrox were not full or they would have sold out easy

100% because of the obscene ticket prices. Scotland have the most expensive tickets out of any country in the entire euros. No one pays more than scotland just now for tickets. That is the reason hampden and ibrox were not full or they would have sold out easy

That true about the ticket prices?!? F*cking ridiculous!

That true about the ticket prices?!? F*cking ridiculous!

Sure is. We pay more for tickets than every single other country in the entire euros.

That is how preposterous the situation is for a team that hasn't qualified since 98. The fans were rightfully enraged and it had a big effect on attendances

No doubt about it. Thankfully his type are in terminal decline.

Real irish people actually find them an embarrassment

They do, real Irish folk aren't like that at all, aren't interested in that stuff and don't want to be associated with it.

It shames and embarrasses them and they just cringe. This guy is blatantly from Glasgow and wishes he was from Dublin. Probably never even been to Ireland.

Friendly though, he was on about qualifying games. Couldn't find the info on the FA's website.

I'm sure they vary from £35-£65 for qualifiers.

But this place

post-14721-14291342375341_thumb.jpg

Compared to this place

post-14721-14291343266901_thumb.jpg

Fwiw we do have the most expensive tickets in the group over all the games I'm sure, this was in the news at the time. I'm not sure about the whole of the Euros though.

With prices like that we will definitely be up there. £42 to watch us play Gibraltar FFS. :lol:

It used to be £18 and £25 when I started going all the time, that must of only been about 8 year ago.

Archived