Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know the likelihood of being able to get tickets in the home end? A couple of us fancy going over to this but none are SSC members so don't hold much hope of being in the away end..

Nae chance in the away end. the FAI are doing a 2 match package for England and Scotland for 110 euros. You could buy that then just try flog the England ticket online. Think they have corp tickets left at 150 and 400 euros. 150 is buffet and drinks and 400 is set down dinner, free bar and a celebrity there.

I love it you lot who moan you have no ticket... Every game in the past 10 have gone to everyone so if you were that desperate to go to a Scotland away game, you would have gone to 4 of them and you would have got a ticket for Ireland!! Get your finger out your arse, support your country and stop moaning.... You had your chance!!!!!!

I was speaking to some Irish guys after the game at Parkhead. Said that there would be no problem getting home end tickets. Believe that the non corporate hospitality ones go on sale not long after the poland Ireland game through ticketmaster.ie. Fairly confident of getting a ticket.

I love it you lot who moan you have no ticket... Every game in the past 10 have gone to everyone so if you were that desperate to go to a Scotland away game, you would have gone to 4 of them and you would have got a ticket for Ireland!! Get your finger out your arse, support your country and stop moaning.... You had your chance!!!!!!

I don't think one person in this thread has moaned about not getting a ticket at all. Everyone has just calmly asked how they could get to watch the game, fully realising they won't be entitled to an away ticket.

Calm the f**k down.

You're a bit of a moron, aren't you?

Anyway, happy to get a ticket for this (taking me to 5 points now), which pretty much gaurentees me a ticket for every remaining away fixture and probably the tournament itself, should we qualify.

Can't wait.

No one was moaning. Also, far from being a superfan anyone who travels to eastern Europe midweek spending hundreds of pounds to watch friendly football is a fucking weirdo HTH xx

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to get to Dublin cheaply - I've just booked a train from Glasgow to Manchester Airport travelling on the Thursday, and a flight to Dublin - total cost £23.50. Was going to go via Belfast, but this price was too good to turn down

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to get to Dublin cheaply - I've just booked a train from Glasgow to Manchester Airport travelling on the Thursday, and a flight to Dublin - total cost £23.50. Was going to go via Belfast, but this price was too good to turn down

Tasty indeed.

Well done.

Flights and accommodation booked for £35 #winning

How the feck did you manage that?!?!?

How the feck did you manage that?!?!?

(It's one way - I booked the return earlier in the year as I need to be back early Sunday - but I'm sure there are similar prices available returning this way.)

Skyscanner is your friend

You can get flights cheap as chips (£20 return) if you're willing to go from Manchester. As soon as you want to go from Scotland you can quadruple that price.

Edited to add - hostels probably the cheapest place for staying, unless other folk can recommend elsewhere.

Yeah I could of gotten return flights from Manchester for £19 but my group weren't interested in that so we're forking out an extra £110 from Edinburgh. Looking at two apartments in the centre for about £150 each for 3 nights so £280 in total.

Nae chance in the away end. the FAI are doing a 2 match package for England and Scotland for 110 euros. You could buy that then just try flog the England ticket online. Think they have corp tickets left at 150 and 400 euros. 150 is buffet and drinks and 400 is set down dinner, free bar and a celebrity there.

Are they only going to sell the Scotland tickets as this 'Duo Package'?

High chance I'll just buy a few of them but if they're going to sell it individually soon I'll wait. I've got a mate in Dublin - I'm probably best getting him to buy the tickets, eh? Can't imagine they'd accept my Scottish address...

Archived