Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be surprised if they aren't sold out after 4 pointers have their chance.

I'm happily on 5 so will be getting mine tomorrow.

Only about 30 people on 4 points would miss out if it was 100% uptake from 4 and above. Look at the Germany sale, it went down to a ridiculously low level.

The short buying period for 4 pointers should see a decent number on 3 get them IMO.

Also on 5, and will go on to 6 after this but I suspect there will only be upward movement as not many went to Luxembourg.

I'm on five and will go to six with this but then back down before Gibraltar as I think Croatia will be wiped? Or have I still got some time on that one? Ten games ain't it?

Holding off of getting my ticket til Friday so I can get one together with one of my pals on 4 points. Other guy we're going with has two so he's unlikely and the rest no chance unless they find a spare or go home end/hospitality

I'm on five and will go to six with this but then back down before Gibraltar as I think Croatia will be wiped? Or have I still got some time on that one? Ten games ain't it?

Holding off of getting my ticket til Friday so I can get one together with one of my pals on 4 points. Other guy we're going with has two so he's unlikely and the rest no chance unless they find a spare or go home end/hospitality

I've found if you buy your ticket, then the same person buys their mates when the next point level opens, you get tickets together. Not that there is an issue on this occassion with you maybe missing out.

Anyone seen a price yet?

I've found if you buy your ticket, then the same person buys their mates when the next point level opens, you get tickets together. Not that there is an issue on this occassion with you maybe missing out.

Anyone seen a price yet?

£36 I believe. On 3 points so hoping that there will be a few left on the Saturday.

I'm gonna hold off til Friday then get them booked as soon as they go on sale go four pointers just to make sure we get seats together.

Is this not a lot earlier this usual for sorting the tickets out or am I just remembering everything wrong?

Anyone else always get bother ordering them on mobiles? Never seems to work for me. Phoned up and got them sorted no bother. Lassie said on the phone theyd sold over a thousand yesterday.

In regards to holding off to get a seat next to your mates, I usually find its a free for all anyway!

Anyone else always get bother ordering them on mobiles? Never seems to work for me. Phoned up and got them sorted no bother. Lassie said on the phone theyd sold over a thousand yesterday.

In regards to holding off to get a seat next to your mates, I usually find its a free for all anyway!

They tweeted at lunchtime that 1467 tickets had been sold.

Mobile site for booking tickets is a bug ridden script error disaster.

Archived