yoker v linlithgow 1/4 final

lithgierose

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are roadworks right outside the ground, so you can only turn into the ground coming from Glasgow. There is a car park outside the ground, but it fills up quickly with players' and officials' cars, so parking on the street outside looks the best bet, but be early to get one of those spaces or you may have to park a wee distance away.

which is the bigger,lovat or boundary ?

Am sure the Boundary has actually closed down now, so only leaves the Lovat, the Station and Yoker BC. The lovat has a lounge and bar so you may be able to utilise the lounge part of the pub.

The bowling club has a nice big hall, and is only a five minute walk from the ground.

We already have our bus booked into Yoker BC but I'm sure they would be happy to take more. Spoke to them today and they couldn't have been more helpful. Mind you the guy was a Bankie.

The Lovat looks to be right next door to the Bowling Club

We already have our bus booked into Yoker BC but I'm sure they would be happy to take more. Spoke to them today and they couldn't have been more helpful. Mind you the guy was a Bankie.

The Lovat looks to be right next door to the Bowling Club

If its who I am thinking you spoke to, the last time he saw a Bankies game was at Kilbowie :P

Decent club though. Station Bar on the main road next to the club, and lovat 2 mins away from that.

Lovat is the best of the local pubs and used to groups of Junior fans by now. A short stagger along the road - however the wee lounge upstairs is open for business and you'll receive a warm welcome from the Yoker lads.

Am I right that Yoker Bowling Club is right next door to the Lovat?

Lovat is the best of the local pubs and used to groups of Junior fans by now. A short stagger along the road - however the wee lounge upstairs is open for business and you'll receive a warm welcome from the Yoker lads.

in the ground ?

You used to say I played there, and there, and there. Was just joking with you. I'll grab my jacket.

Yoker will need to up their game from the last outing against the Gow. But the arrival of the gentry should get the lads up for it. Best of luck!

Archived