Weatherwatch Saturday 14 March 2015

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can City get the league won today then? 3 points would put them beyond Gretna...

There's more teams than Gretna in the league though :o

Technically I think only EK and WW can only catch them if that happens today though the league got boring months ago mate.

Just checked the weather from now till Wednesday and it looks pretty dry so here's hoping

From what I heard at game today this is now a league fixture and BSC have been told to find an alternative venue if it looks like Lochburn will not be playable.

Should never have let them in , LL members only folk that are looking foolish , making LL look Terible , no wonder none big junior clubs wsnt to touch the set up

crappy scottish winter weather!! Bottom line. Maybe change it to summer football? Spoils our game , fact! You keep harping on about BSC ? Looking at postponements it's pretty much across the board if you look at whitehill, selkirk, vale , the list goes on! It's also the standard of football it's affecting.

I'm getting what you mean but if there was a league table for call offs this season you'Whitehill'd have won the trophy weeks ago mate. The LL committee maybes should ve realised the drainage problems at Lochburn Ferguson park before allowing yous to play there ? Sorry bud just my opinion

FTFY according to certain City fans! At least BSC are spending money on their pitch :P

there, that should add spice to what will be a meaningless Welfare v City game in a few weeks time. If it's on.....

FTFY according to certain City fans! At least BSC are spending money on their pitch :P

there, that should add spice to what will be a meaningless Welfare v City game in a few weeks time. If it's on.....

They've had 2 home games on since October 25 and we've had 6 ... money can't buy you Sir Peter !

'Meaningless' ... counting your chickens now Tam eh ... be careful remember Grim declaring last July that Spartans had already won the league :P

They've had 2 home games on since October 25 and we've had 6 ... money can't buy you Sir Peter !

'Meaningless' ... counting your chickens now Tam eh ... be careful remember Grim declaring last July that Spartans had already won the league :P

Al bite tae Rab.....

Least it's only weather that puts Ferguson Park off unlike antique fairs or floral arranging comps :P

AND despite that their running away with the League they've still to beat us !!!

What's the script down at Gretna any doubts over tomorrow s game ?

I can't see there being any problems on the Costa del Solway.

There better not be as I have already sent the programme to the printers.

From what I hear Newly, you better bring your boots as you lot are struggling for a team.

I can't see there being any problems on the Costa del Solway.

There better not be as I have already sent the programme to the printers.

From what I hear Newly, you better bring your boots as you lot are struggling for a team.

So I believe, the excuses are rolling already and we've no kicked a ball.

I'm sure the young lads ll prevent me getting my boots oot and do well :D

Experience required in battle for 2nd though imo

Maryhill weather forecast is for light showers on Tuesday and sunny Wednesday.

I'm not holding my breath though...

post-12982-0-39475100-1426547509.jpg

after careful consideration the match official decided the pitch was waterlogged...

Archived