Kennie Young

Kennie

In the past, the region have not awarded points (or a 3-0 win for that matter) to any club who wins an appeal (only usually happens at senior level). They will deduct points from the club who loses the appeal. In saying that, I've only known it to happen to a club who has been deducted points after winning a game, not drawing one. Will be interesting to see (if any appeal favours Lugar) whether 1 or 3 points are deducted.

West Region rule book - On a protest being sustained in a league match, the club protested against will have any points won, goals for and

against deducted from their score, together with any other penalty as the Committee may determine.

In addition the successfully protesting Club will be awarded 3 points in the event of a defeat, or 2 points in the event of

a draw together with a goal difference of 3 goals for and 0 against.

Following an objection from a West Region Club concerning the above post, resulting in a reprimand from the West Region committee, I have decided that I will no longer be able to take part in any discussions or pass on any relevant information in the future through the medium of Pie & Bovril.

It was my believe that P&B was a terrific way of keeping the fans informed of anything that was happening within the Juniors and I always tried to keep my post as factual as possible.

I apologise if I've ever caused any offence to any member of this forum.

Kennie Young

Free speech not allowed Kennie

Not agreed with all your postings but would defend your right to post what you want

Not allowed an opinion if you are in any way connected to a club be it official or unofficial Twitter poster

These folk would put you off giving your time to your club

LADESIDE

In saying that this is unofficial so reprimand can only be from your own club. If the west region have been in touch they should hang their heads in shame.

Can reassure you through personal experience that this does happen . Not just the West region either

LADESIDE

Certain people holding high level positions in west region and sjfa are known to visit this and other sites , then try to cause bother for posters , SAD but true , you would think they had better things to do like ,,,, organize fixtures,,, find sponsors,

Got to agree with the posters above. No always agreed with everything you said, but then thats what this sites all about. Wouldn't be much of a forum if everybody agreed on everything and always got on. Get yourself back on under a new username where top brass have nae idea who it is.

The West management committee in general must take a long hard look at themselves.

On a disciplinary note they don't allow any witness statements when players and officials are brought up in front of the committee..

So that means they take the referee's word on matters and I witnessed a manager sent off last year for foul and abusive language to the referee and the manager protested his innocence as he had picked the wrong guy but was still sent off...

Luckily the observer was around the dug out area and informed the referee after cautioning the manager at time up to retract the caution!!!!!

This would have cost the manager £50 but if the observer wasn't there to correct him then the fine would have to be paid....

Dinosaurs..... All of them!!!!

When did the rules change or has this always been a West region rule? I know before Largs drew with Craigmark, an ineligible player scoring their equaliser. Craigmark had one point deducted. Largs had no points awarded. This must been pre-merger if this has always been a rule for the West Region.

Following an objection from a West Region Club concerning the above post, resulting in a reprimand from the West Region committee, I have decided that I will no longer be able to take part in any discussions or pass on any relevant information in the future through the medium of Pie & Bovril.

It was my believe that P&B was a terrific way of keeping the fans informed of anything that was happening within the Juniors and I always tried to keep my post as factual as possible.

I apologise if I've ever caused any offence to any member of this forum.

Kennie Young

Well said but it took a while for you to realise the way they work.

Everything on here is monitored via their iron fist and they read everything and report everything as I know through my own posts .

The West management committee in general must take a long hard look at themselves.

On a disciplinary note they don't allow any witness statements when players and officials are brought up in front of the committee..

So that means they take the referee's word on matters and I witnessed a manager sent off last year for foul and abusive language to the referee and the manager protested his innocence as he had picked the wrong guy but was still sent off...

Luckily the observer was around the dug out area and informed the referee after cautioning the manager at time up to retract the caution!!!!!

This would have cost the manager £50 but if the observer wasn't there to correct him then the fine would have to be paid....

Dinosaurs..... All of them!!!!

Bad enough the committee seeing fit to reprimand Kennie, but the club who made the complaint want to have a good look at themselves. West region official quoting the rule book which is freely available to view on the website? There was no sarcastic tone or anything in his post so what was there to object about?

Kennie has been a great servant to his club and to the Ayrshire/West region, what he posted was from the rule book freely available from anybody to peruse... What the feck is wrong with that in a Democratic society ?

Openness, transparency is what we want, perhaps Kennie will now realise that our association is living in the dark ages.

Never agreed with everything he said but he was willing to come on here and tell us the way things work and give us an insight into how summer fitba, fixtures etc are viewed by the beaks.

P&B will be the poorer.

Archived