East North region

jimmyg

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope so mate, we've put in a few decent performances against the top teams recently in beating Thornton and losing to Downfield and Brechin by a single goal in both games(unlucky in both). Saturday we were brutal and deserved everything we got but hopefully get back to playing how we have been today and get 3 points.

Took the long trip to kirri today and the hibs did not disappoint Chris Ireland on his 100th appearance rattled 1 in the top shelf. 2nd half wee Raymond scored a double. Was horrible conditions for the lads but they done wat was needed.hibby express gose bk home next sat v

A inform ksh team but hopefully we will end the kennoway promotion chase. Keep believing choo chooo

Happy Mother's Day to everyone, and then there was six, newburghs defeat today really puts the nail in there coffin another two points dropped by the craigie, a very difficult surface up at Kirriemuir , but it was only a matter of time, before thornton hit the net, I thought it was only a matter of how many can they score, it was really one way traffic in both halves, Kirriemuir has been put to the sword, STAR watch out your next THORNTON ARE COMING TO GET YOU.

Star won 2-0 at scone. First half not a lot in the game tho star had the best chances and probably deserved to go in 1 up. 2nd half started with star scoring early and understandably scone pushed forward. But with no real threat and never really worked the star keeper. In the end a good performance and result as scone has proved this season that this isn't an easy place to come away with a victory.

One thing we don't do at KSH is blow our own trumpets as it usually comes back to bite u on the ass. After a poor start to the season we have done well to get ourselves into 2nd place and back in the hunt for promotion. Big game next week against Thornton but every game is a big game to us... Mon the Budgies

Why The Budgies? Surely it should be The Cuckoos as Kennoway AFC laid their eggs in Star Hearts' nest..............

Have to agree though - Thornton players (if indeed they are Thornton players!) are setting themselves up for an almighty fall.

Ex thorton players I am just a fan. Big expectations of the boys but they have big players to deal with it. Think ksh will struggle to cope with the pace o the boys on the wings and the power of Chris uptop.seen um score sum good goals this season especially against downfield.mat gay v Chris gay hope to be a good turn out gazza t will run wild I predict a close game 3 1 hibbys

hibby9 is a ex player from the club .been around watching a few games glens to go down thorton to go up,i watched them destroy blairgowrie the boy gaz Thompson and big lad up top chris prob best 2 players iv seen at thorton in a while,Mathew gay been out injured but hear he on his way bk, Hepburn settled the bk 4 adam Drummond another good player,most of the time its the suki show tho ,they are all aboard the thorton express ready to push to go up.victor we will just have to wait and see tho NEXT STOP KIRRI CHOO CHOO

Hahaha. Just pure pish mate to be honest, keeper sold 2 goals in quick succession which didn't help but all in all deserved to get beat. Played 20 mins with our striker in goals aswell, he only let one goal in! Lol. Like I say though, Blairgowrie deserved winners. Away trip to Forfar this week so a different kind of challenge on our hands.

i don't think thorton will want to settle for a point,was at the first game and ksh lucky to come away with a point,dont think the boys will be happy with a point on sat,also spoke to gibby and first time all season he has had a full squad to pick from,can see it being 4 or 5 and dn think ksh will fancy there chances and will prob play a 451 like most other teams the hibs have played against,will be well worth the £4on sat to watch the biggest game of the season in my pinion,, aww the best to both teams Durz

Archived