Scores today

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont let the truth get in the way of a good story, the Beith manager wasn't involved in this incident

And don't be selective with the truth either. Who was involved... Con, Deco, Charlie Hobbs?

And don't be selective with the truth either. Who was involved... Con, Deco, Charlie Hobbs?

not being selective I was correcting someone who was blaming an innocent man, if he's at the game then surely he would find out the truth if he didn't know himself before banding names around.

Are pollok getting a little cocky thinking promotion is in the bag and looking to the Scottish or did Glens catch them on a bad day?

From my neutral opinion, Pollok underperformed but some credit for that has to go to Glens game plan. Pollok had a few good chances, forcing fine saves from JC Hutchison. Wouldn't say Glens had as many but they were worthy of the result with their effort.

I'd still say Pollok are guaranteed promotion though.

No doubt Kilypio will have it on camera junior footballs answer to David Attenborough

Heard he (or someone else who was recording the game) missed the incident completely.

Archived