Dunfermline vs Ayr.

Alright lads, seems the spfl have decided we need play the rest of our games despite our season being over. Seems we had a slight improvement last night and whilst McCall has Ayr playing better they're still our bitches, so reckon we'll win by a narrow margin.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dunfermline still have an outside chance of 4th place. It will take a general improvement but I think the issues are about the players mentality rather than ability and a couple of decent results could help turn that. It is also possible that one of the top four collapse. Both Stranraer and Forfar have dropped enough points since the turn of the year to suggest a collapse could happen.

I think Dunfermline still have an outside chance of 4th place. It will take a general improvement but I think the issues are about the players mentality rather than ability and a couple of decent results could help turn that. It is also possible that one of the top four collapse. Both Stranraer and Forfar have dropped enough points since the turn of the year to suggest a collapse could happen.

No, they don't. They haven't won a game against a team in the top half of the league all season and their last 6 wins are against the bottom three. They don't even remotely deserve to finish in the play-offs.

No, they don't. They haven't won a game against a team in the top half of the league all season and their last 6 wins are against the bottom three. They don't even remotely deserve to finish in the play-offs.

We beat Stranraer at the start of the season, but, apart from that, you're pretty much spot on.

I still can't believe we're above Peterhead and Airdrie. They have games in hand though tbf. I think we'll finish 7th.

We beat Stranraer at the start of the season, but, apart from that, you're pretty much spot on.

I still can't believe we're above Peterhead and Airdrie. They have games in hand though tbf. I think we'll finish 7th.

Yes, but IIRC Stranraer had an awful start to the season and were near the bottom of the league at that time. Dunfermline's results really need to improve or you could finish as low as 7th which is shocking for a FT team with the largest budget in the league.

Yes, but IIRC Stranraer had an awful start to the season and were near the bottom of the league at that time. Dunfermline's results really need to improve or you could finish as low as 7th which is shocking for a FT team with the largest budget in the league.

I thought you meant the top half as it is. Didn't realise it was only one victory against a team who were in the top 5 in that particular game :lol: Bet it was Peterhead :lol:

I honestly can't wait for the summer so we can be done with this farce :lol: At least Scotland are doing well or I'd be totally abject to the game of foot as a whole.

You are probably right but they do have some decent players that should be doing better. Look at Forbes for example. Pars fans were happy to see the back of him but so far for us he's been good. Scully, Buchanan and Falkingham off the top of my head would probably all walk into most teams in the league.

I thought you meant the top half as it is. Didn't realise it was only one victory against a team who were in the top 5 in that particular game :lol: Bet it was Peterhead :lol:

I honestly can't wait for the summer so we can be done with this farce :lol: At least Scotland are doing well or I'd be totally abject to the game of foot as a whole.

Worse. It was Ayr. :lol:

Us, in October, when we were still 3rd.

We will be full of confidence after an excellent point midweek. I fully expect another hard fought draw. Moffat to continue his impressive scoring streak.

Archived