Monarch of the Glen when is the "little" event ?

superbigal

Now I believe MOTG has removed this post that resolved around the subsequent 1-0 defeat to Dundonald.

I am happy to let Billy knowall take up the mantle of ensuring this happens.

Monarch o' the Glens, on 24 Feb 2015 - 19:02, said:snapback.png

if we lose on saterday I will do 3 laps of the pitch naked

He will still have them as first team on his coupon next week away to Bathgate Thistle....motg may I ask why you want knocko to give you a bet Over the glens finishing higher than Bathgate please mate...Glens like the rest will still pick up

Points as plenty games still to go and lots of points to be won and lost

He will still have them as first team on his coupon next week away to Bathgate Thistle....motg may I ask why you want knocko to give you a bet Over the glens finishing higher than Bathgate please mate...Glens like the rest will still pick up

Points as plenty games still to go and lots of points to be won and lost

because bathgate are the worsest team ive seen last season and this and as bad as were playing just now we will finnish above them and kinnoul

because bathgate are the worsest team ive seen last season and this and as bad as were playing just now we will finnish above them and kinnoul

Thats the Bathgate managers team talk sorted

He has maybe left the area and left the Glens committee and players to take all the grief from his embarrassing predictions however we might have him back when this weeks odds appear online otherwise he may just pop into a bookie out of town to do his bets

Archived