Lochee website match reports

TLJ

Still waiting on the usual unbiased match report from Saturdays game at Lochee where three of there players were sent off.Nothing on the web site if you are not going to us it what is the point keeping it open,looks like they don't want people to know how poor they are but results don't lie.

Maybe folk have other stuff on !! these websites are run by fans in their own time, really rips my knitting when you get posts like this !!
boys try there best to do this stuff but there is always one clown who comes out with posts like this....

Still waiting on the usual unbiased match report from Saturdays game at Lochee where three of there players were sent off.Nothing on the web site if you are not going to us it what is the point keeping it open,looks like they don't want people to know how poor they are but results don't lie.

Aye, we get the picture. You don't like Lochee so what you really want is some poor sod to populate their club web page with a match report so you can rip the shite out of him.

I think it's pretty obvious they are struggling this season so whether the website is updated or not we know their position.

Lochee are a fantastic club in my book and if we had a few more like them that would do me fine.

You on the other hand ...

Previously they had a dedicated individual who ran the website and forum, providing up to date match reports and pictures which at the time made it one of the best junior club websites out there. It is obvious he/she is no longer doing this role and not always easy to find a volunteer willing to dedicate the time to this.

However, it appears with the club on the slide on the pitch, things go hand in hand and not really trying to fill this void properly. Bringing back Lee Wilkie will hardly prove a masterstroke if his record at Montrose as a No2 is anything to go by.. but they can only try... Relegation beckons and whether they will ever get back to the big time, only time will tell!!!

Aye and you don't like HOB so no change cant believe I started a Lochee Lithga love fest .Nobody said its not a well run club etc just looking for a view on the game and performance of the ref and I am sure they can manage that if they wanted too.Thanks for the constructive post Oompa.

I tried looking for the Hill of Beath site for their view of the game but it appears it no longer exists. For the record, Blackwood was sent off for two very quick yellow cards. No excuse but the referee should have did something about the elbow he received. A wee bit of red mist from a player who has an excellent record for his discipline.

Hill of Beath scored a decent goal to go one up, once again we were very poor defending. Up until that point Lochee were very much in the game. Second half opens and we lose a goal in the first minute to go 2-0 down. Lochee then dominate with ten men for the rest of the match scoring a good goal from a Tawse header. A few minutes later Lochee denied an equalizer after Kirk heads home only to see the ref blow for a push on the defender. Surprising decision as nobody appeals for anything. Five minutes later Hill of Beath are saved yet again by their goalie who saves at Kirk's feet to deny a certain goal.

Now the crazy last 60 seconds of the match where Voigt received a second yellow for a late challenge, in my opinion he was lucky it was a yellow card. Gates then receives his second yellow card with seconds left to play.

Overall a decent performance but no points...........that's football !!! Oh almost forgot the referee Mr Leslie is from Fife !!!

Why in every single match report i read about Lochee you are unlucky or the refs fault. I dont think its appropriate for a member of the East Region Committee to be commenting on referee performances. The stats dont lie and the amount of goals you are conceding will inevitabilt lead to relegation. You look as if you are scoring goals but unless you tighten up at the back its inevitable you will be relegated.

For what its worth on what ive seen in The Superleague your not the worst team in the league and have some decnt players but need to start digging out results which is down to the manager and players

Ffs, they get berated for not doing a match report, they give a view and get pelters when they do. Every team, every manager and every supporter moans about everything. Committee men are not exempt - they're supporters who volunteer to do a bit more. Maybe they are shite the now but they're a top class club with a pedigree in the super league. Good luck to them - they'll be back. Of course they could throw about money they don't have ...

I tried looking for the Hill of Beath site for their view of the game but it appears it no longer exists. For the record, Blackwood was sent off for two very quick yellow cards. No excuse but the referee should have did something about the elbow he received. A wee bit of red mist from a player who has an excellent record for his discipline.

Hill of Beath scored a decent goal to go one up, once again we were very poor defending. Up until that point Lochee were very much in the game. Second half opens and we lose a goal in the first minute to go 2-0 down. Lochee then dominate with ten men for the rest of the match scoring a good goal from a Tawse header. A few minutes later Lochee denied an equalizer after Kirk heads home only to see the ref blow for a push on the defender. Surprising decision as nobody appeals for anything. Five minutes later Hill of Beath are saved yet again by their goalie who saves at Kirk's feet to deny a certain goal.

Now the crazy last 60 seconds of the match where Voigt received a second yellow for a late challenge, in my opinion he was lucky it was a yellow card. Gates then receives his second yellow card with seconds left to play.

Overall a decent performance but no points...........that's football !!! Oh almost forgot the referee Mr Leslie is from Fife !!!

Thanks for that Lochee boy.Think you will find the ref is from Brechin.Good luck in your bid to stay up.

I attended the 1st half and Lochee were indeed shading it until the mist descended for Mr Blackwood. He and a hob player were yellowed for a tussle.

I was standing behind the hob dugout and saw the incident clearly. It was not a nasty elbow incident and the ref dealt with it fair enough.

Unfortunately Mr Blackwood appeared to be frothing at the mouth as he got the ball on the halfway line and set of on a "I'm gonna beat everybody or at least take them all out" run. Normally I hasten to add a player of his experience would be looking for a pass.

The Lochee fans on the top of the hill above me groaned as we could all see what was happening.

No he did not beat anybody but yes he took a couple out. Cast iron second yellow.

Against hob playing with 11 a goal down is hard enough but 10 for me was a killer.

Lochee looked painfully lacking confidence up front but they did look a lot more composed at the back and in midfield.

The goalies kicking was awful and caused them their most problems. Quite ironic with how previous keepers Iain Ross and Stephen Vandereyl were potent weapons in that department.

Never saw the 2nd half as moved on to see a cracking half at Violet.

I hope Lochee recover as they are not the worst team in the SL.

Don't get the point of the post in the 1st place. Match reports are on their way out along with Newspapers.

The way forward is videos and twitter.

Why should any club take time and effort to produce match reports if newspapers are going to take them and give nothing in return.

If you are a fan, you go to the games, if you cant make the game you speak to someone who was there or via your clubs excellent forum.

Club websites are watched daily by the beaks just waiting for a passionate website person?! or reporter to make a statement or slag a ref and they will be in to top up their Christmas petty cash with a fine for the club.

Don't give them the chance. Well Done Lochee.

Archived