Davie Anderson - Queens Park

I apologise if there has been recent topics covering the issue of Davie Anderson but I was hoping that someone could shed some light on what has happened to this player. I can't find any information for him playing any football in the past year or so.

Has he retired early or is he playing with another club. Thanks in advance.

Got a couple of bad injuries that he struggled to shake off. Simply given up the game and, so we believe, isn't even training with anyone.

A candle burns brightly at Hampden in the hope that he returns. Best player in this division for the past 5 years.

Got a couple of bad injuries that he struggled to shake off. Simply given up the game and, so we believe, isn't even training with anyone.

A candle burns brightly at Hampden in the hope that he returns. Best player in this division for the past 5 years.

Any chance of a coaching role?

Who gives a f**k

obviously you do, or you wouldn't have been arsed posting in a thread that has f**k all to do with you - obviously trying too hard to live up to your self-promoted "Mr. Miseryguts" image

Anderson was almost a close season signing for Rovers prior to James Ward being hit with the high numbers. A cracking midfielder he could of gone higher.

On the subject ex Queens whatever happened to Ian Chuckie Watt ? Always liked him though could have wrung his neck for the last nano second goal he scored against us at Hampden season 09-10. Some goal that.

On the subject ex Queens whatever happened to Ian Chuckie Watt ? Always liked him though could have wrung his neck for the last nano second goal he scored against us at Hampden season 09-10. Some goal that.

last I heard he was playing junior Carluke I think...

Archived