Stenhousemuir v Stranraer

The litte blue juggernaut rolls into Ochilview fresh from a 5-1 demolition of John Potter's sub-Pars, to meet the Warriors, who have lost four on a trot, but whose last victory came in a 2-0 win at Stair Park back in December. Would be interested to hear what's happened since then, as Stenny definitely impressed in the way they picked up the 3 points.

It'll be good at least to see big Paolo again, as long as he doesn't come back to haunt us! I read somewhere that Marenghi picked up a knock and came off early yesterday, any news?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such is the high level of interest in Stenhousemuir at the moment that not one person has posted on the SFC fans' forum about the weekend's game with Brechin City.

I predict Stranraer will win this match by two clear goals.

Let's just get this awful season over and done with.

Losing is a habit of ours just now and difficult to see where we get out of the rut with no room to change the team. The players aren't good enough they are trying their best but ultimately I will be surprised if we pick up the required 3 points here.

We struggle a bit at Stenhousemuir. Bell, who was excellent at the weekend won't be able to play as it 3G. Would expect Stirling to take his place, which is no big deal as he's more than capable.

Managing to get away from work an hour early so hopefully make it on time.

Very much looking forward to this one, we were very unlucky not to pick up the 3 points back in October and were out played at Stair Park after Christmas so it won't be easy but coming off the back of a thumping win against the Pars I fully expect a win here. Struggled this season on the artificial surfaces but I'm sure we can continue our good run.

Jammer and McShane

2-0 to the Toon

We've collected one point from our last eight matches - the last time we were in such a poor run of form was in 2003-04, the season we were relegated into the Third Division.

The only thing I can really take solace in is East Fife's run at the tail-end of the 2012-13 season - Billy Brown's team were shite but still managed to stay in the division courtesy of the play-offs (although they dropped out the next year).

Fuck Scott Booth. Slimy little wanker.

The only thing I can really take solace in is East Fife's run at the tail-end of the 2012-13 season - Billy Brown's team were shite but still managed to stay in the division courtesy of the play-offs (although they dropped out the next year).

Billy Brown had been places and done hings though. Not Sure Brown Ferguson has...

Snow showers on and off in kirkintilloch overnight and this morning. Still snowing at the moment. Apparently to turn slightly milder in afternoon. I suppose it depends on whether or not stenny have the astro turf covered or not.

Ochilview is covered in snow at the moment - CLICK.

When I left FK5 this morning, the snow showed no sign of relenting but Glasgow is pretty warm and sunny. Hopefully the good weather makes its way east, otherwise I'd highly doubt the match will be on.

Falkirk council advising that snow expected to continue throughout the day so unlikely that good weather is making its way through.

Archived