Brechin City v Dunfermline Athletic

Excitement all round for this one I assume?

Feels strange that this will be our first visit to the Glebe this season, and it's a shame one of the two is a midweek match as I enjoy the day out there. Hoping to get away from work early enough to make it but I can't exactly see many fans making the trip, especially after yesterday.

I thought in the home game last week there that we were in the game until the opening goal, which we simply could not recover from. Though it must be acknowledged that Brechin had the game's two best chances until that point with the two superb Ryan Scully saves.

Who knows what lies in store for the Pars after yesterday, but I can't imagine those going will be doing so with much confidence. Our play-off ambitions are looking very remote at best, although I don't even think a win could bring us anywhere near to it.

I suspect the Brechin fans will rightly be confident for this one. If the soup is up to its usual standards then that will be a positive regardless of the result.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broken record time: We will play with 3 central midfielders, one winger and two strikers that can't score.

4-0 Brechin

And if you ask nicely we'll chuck some random player at full back, especially if they haven't been playing well in their natural position.

I drove up from Manchester to the game after Christmas. I got to Perth before I found out it was called off. I was totally pissed off that I missed the game.

I'm quite glad I can't make it this time.

This'll be my first game since Peterhead at home in December. When I decided I was going ~a month ago I was looking forward to it, thinking that it might be a good game with a fair few making the trip up had we picked up a bit of form in our previous 4 games. Now, I couldn't be more pessimistic. I don't know if we will get beat by a many, but we will be totally outplayed and will most certainly lose the match.

I'm going to say 2-0 Brechin,interesting to see how we line up for this one.

This'll be my first game since Peterhead at home in December. When I decided I was going ~a month ago I was looking forward to it, thinking that it might be a good game with a fair few making the trip up had we picked up a bit of form in our previous 4 games. Now, I couldn't be more pessimistic. I don't know if we will get beat by a many, but we will be totally outplayed and will most certainly lose the match.

I'm going to say 2-0 Brechin,interesting to see how we line up for this one.

It's always interesting to see how we line up and how we're going to shunt the 11 players named into some sort of formation.

Did plan on going when the re-arranged date was first announced but pretty sure I won't bother, see little point tbh.

Archived