Arbroath v Shire

Well here's our chance to get back to the top of the pile. I would go with a back 4 of Whatley/Little Nicoll/ Little Gordon and Stoney. Midfield Linn Hunter Stewart Carreiro with M & M up front. No matter who gets picked 100% support to the very end needed. C'MON LICHTIES

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here's our chance to get back to the top of the pile. I would go with a back 4 of Whatley/Little Nicoll/ Little Gordon and Stoney. Midfield Linn Hunter Stewart Carreiro with M & M up front. No matter who gets picked 100% support to the very end needed. C'MON LICHTIES

I'd love it if we played that team, with Whatley at RB at the start of the season and Hunter/Stewart in the middle we looked much more steady. Little is needed centre half too with one of the young lads. Was in line with the back 4 in the 1st half Saturday and they were all over the place.

I know Nicoll and McBride got back training on Tuesday but doubt they'll be ready for this yet.

Very impressed with Shire at the weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if they finished mid table. Might be different on grass and a winter midweek is never good for travellers but it"ll be tighter than Lichties might hope for.

Not much confidence in our side just now so we probably going in to this as slight underdogs.

Taking anything from this game would be a great result in terms of pulling away from Montrose. I don't see why we can't win this, would be very tough but going by our recent performances we have every chance. Win this and its time to start looking up the table rather than down.

Paper today says Nicoll and McBride could both be in the team :o

Little (Rowan defo getting dropped)

Gordon

McGeever (Hopefully Nicoll in for one of them)

Johnstone

Linn

Whatley

Hunter

Carreiro (Lowdon another that'll defo get the punt)

Murray

McManus

I think we will win, but I've thought that a lot recently and we haven't so I'm gonna say Shire win.... Maybe that'll mean we get 3 points on the board ;)

whats everyones predicted line up and scores for tonight mines is

Mccallum

Little

Gordon

Mcgeever

Johnstone

Whatley

Hunter

Carriero

Linn

Murray

Mcmanus

2-1 the lichties :)

Agree with your line up! Reckon we will win it 1-0!! Take any kind of win just now

Mccallum

Whatley

Nicol

Gordon

Johnston

Linn

Stewart

Hunter

Carriero

Murray

Mcmanus

Like the look of this side. Close to the early season sides who were scoring for fun. Definately time to drop some of the young loanees. Experience will pull us through this sticky spell. Maybe Little Bridie McGeever Smith Buchan amongst the subs. C'MON LICHTIES

Archived