Shettleston v Newtongrange Star

~C'mon the Town~

a great all round performance today from the Town...from back to front the team were superb. ..

There has been many debates about Top Goalkeepers on this forum and I have always been surprised Bryn Halliwell has never been mentioned....Today the bigman excelled with a few top class saves

a great all round performance today from the Town...from back to front the team were superb. ..

There has been many debates about Top Goalkeepers on this forum and I have always been surprised Bryn Halliwell has never been mentioned....Today the bigman excelled with a few top class saves

aye well done Shettleston, that will be two bigmen in a fortnight then coz I hear andy leishman is tall too!

A bit of a surprise! Newtongrange Star committee where confidant of winning the scottish this year. Obviously not good enough and they won't win the league either, to many big time charlies on a stupid amount of money. That what happens when a team works harder than you. Well done Shettleston

Thought Nitten might have won but not surprised at the result tbh,don't know if Nitten had an off day or not,will be interesting to see how they fare agst Talbot.

A guy I know who saw Nitten play Vics last week said to me last night he was sure Shettleston would beat them, he'd seen both games against the Vics and wasn't that impressed.

No surprise to me - an excellent team who thoroughly deserved to beat The Bankies in the last round - congrats to all at Shettleston for another fantastic result

Me neither, was very impressed when I saw them play Bankies last season too.

I think they are the only team to beat Pollok in the league this season

A guy I know who saw Nitten play Vics last week said to me last night he was sure Shettleston would beat them, he'd seen both games against the Vics and wasn't that impressed.

I agree, having watched both teams.

Said months ago Shettleston were the best team I've seen this season.

Will be a good game against Talbot.

I don't agree with this however. Pollok were MUCH better than them when I watched them earlier this year.

Archived