Bankies v nock

passbackdave

I felt yesterday that both teams were dismaying the same attitude at different times during the game yesterday

Cumnock played well in 1st half without having a really dangerous goal threat, but, moving the ball about well and Bankies clearing the lines in a kind of rushed panicky way

Cumnock lose a goal and looked like the 1st half Bankies, being disjointed and 2nd to a lot of the play.

Bankies looked as if they could go on and score a 3rd goal, but, then lost a goal, arguably against the run of play, and then started to look like rabbits caught in the headlights and could ( and possibly should) have lost the game at the death when the late penalty claim was turned down.

Although it looked as if the goalie got to the ball in the penalty incident, as the ball went out to the side, it also looked as if he took out the player with his follow through , which is, anywhere else on the park, a foul.

all the best to Bankies and it's noticeable there is still a reasonable crowd backing the team, but, hope you finish below us, purely for selfish reasons

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent quality of highlights RTB, however, i was looking forward to having anbetter look at the goal we got chopped off. I thought it was offside, but hellish tight. Thout your video could have put my mind at rest. Then the late, late penalty claim. It would have been great to see that, as i was at the opposite end of the park by then.

Got to agree with Forrest , think the keeper got Robert Love's left foot as he tried to clear the ball and Defo took him out.

However, it's immaterial now as it wasn't given , but, I'm sure if it had been at other end the Bankies fans would have been looking for the pen as well

Great touch from the keeper, never a penalty in a million years. Apart from a few shouts from the crowd there is no real appeal for a penalty.

The guy love is never in control of the ball not once does he touch the ball and Hamilton touches the ball and then takes love out. Never a pen

Don't agree that Love never had control , he touched the ball just a fraction before the keeper got his hand on it and looked like he pushed the ball away to side of Love's foot

However, by your own definition, Hamilton then took him out.

If the momentum of a challenge anywhere else on the field that subsequently takes a player out is a foul in the modern day game, why should a goalie be any different

Not saying I agree with the rules but if a Ayer is taken out, in the box by a tackle whether the opponent wins the ball or not, it should be a foul.

However, we know that refs are going to bottle out of giving a pen in that situation where it would almost certainly decide the game

I still believe that the result of the game was about right over the piece , so probably justice was done at the end of the day, but, was still a pen ( heeHee)

Don't agree that Love never had control , he touched the ball just a fraction before the keeper got his hand on it and looked like he pushed the ball away to side of Love's foot

However, by your own definition, Hamilton then took him out.

If the momentum of a challenge anywhere else on the field that subsequently takes a player out is a foul in the modern day game, why should a goalie be any different

Not saying I agree with the rules but if a Ayer is taken out, in the box by a tackle whether the opponent wins the ball or not, it should be a foul.

However, we know that refs are going to bottle out of giving a pen in that situation where it would almost certainly decide the game

I still believe that the result of the game was about right over the piece , so probably justice was done at the end of the day, but, was still a pen ( heeHee)

if he touches it by a fraction that's hardly in control of the ball. I agree our keeper takes ur player out but that's after he's played the ball and it was a compete clean tackle

Archived