Bankies v nock

passbackdave

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cumnock started the brighter and hamilton pulled off a great stop to keep the game level.From two nil up we should of seen it out.Impressed with the new signings, barclay had a good game in midfield.

Didn't get a good view of the penalty but ref only booked him so it can't of been a deliberate handball.

The improvement in the last two games has been great tbh.

I think Davidson and carcary will keep us up this season, looks to be a cracking developing pairing

Did they play together at Annan? Difficult to say they will stay up tbh, only 7 games left and probably need to win at least 4 of them, when they have only won 2 in 15 so far!

Did they play together at Annan? Difficult to say they will stay up tbh, only 7 games left and probably need to win at least 4 of them, when they have only won 2 in 15 so far!

Yeah, Davidson had 11 in 19 which is cracking. I think it's possible Kilbirnie next week is a winnable game, one step at a time but I've got hope

If we had won today I think we might have stayed up but now I am looking at the Fat Lady and she is exercising those vocal cords. No point beating the league leaders then drawing or losing the more important games. 4 out of 7 is not going to keep us up and we now need 6 wins at least.....

Archived