When will Heart of Midlothian seal the Championship title?

When will the league be done and dusted?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beating both Rangers and Hibs to it after the dreadful uncertainty of the past couple of years will make it relatively enjoyable but it will effectively be irrelevant come the start of next season.

Muted diddy league celebrations I hope.

This is something that I want to address. I know I'm a torn faced arsehole, but yeah. My pals are giving me grief because I think it'd be pathetic if there's an open bus for winning the Championship.

It's not for me. Hearts are better than that.

This is something that I want to address. I know I'm a torn faced arsehole, but yeah. My pals are giving me grief because I think it'd be pathetic if there's an open bus for winning the Championship.

It's not for me. Hearts are better than that.

Aye, that would be brutal. Even though Hibs and Sevco are in the same division, it's still not a major honour. Heart of Midlothian should never have to compete for this title and I hope I never see us in this league ever again.

I don't really want to concede the title against us, but the Guard of Honour at Ibrox would be quite possibly the greatest moment in the history of Scottish Football.

And yeah, couldn't really give two fucks about Rangers doing a guard of honour. Hibs, however...

Hopefully at Ibrox, but would worry for the safety of the Hearts supporters if this were to be the case.

Save your concern for whoever gets the chance to dump them from the play-offs.

If Rangers finish third, they'll get to face either ourselves or Falkirk over two legs, with the second one at Ibrox.

If they get second, they'll face the winner of Hibs vs Queens or Falkirk over two legs, with the second one at Ibrox.

A Rangers defeat in either scenario might challenge the self control of some Rangers fans.

Archived