Dyslexia Scotland Junior Cup

Nocko

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the dyslexia Scottish cup draw no last season when they drew the wrong amount of games ?

oEhVvjZ.gif

Just when you think those in charge can't make the Juniors any more of a laughing stock.

What the hell are those monkeys meant to be running the Junior game exactly doing for their salaries? A bloody primary school doing a sponsored walk could do a better job getting any sort of sponsorship than these cretins at a time clubs are desperate for money.

2 dyslexics walking doon the street,n one says can u smell gas,,,,,,,,the other says,,,smell gas,,,,a canny even smell my own name,,,,,,,,am here aw week

Two dyslexic skiers were arguing whether they zig zagged, or zag zigged down the slopes. Asking someone nearby, he said, "I don't know, I'm a tobogganist."

"Oh really?" one replied. "Can I have 20 Embassy Regal please?"

The dyslexic bank robber: "Air in the hands mother stickers this is a f**k up!"

Did you hear about the dyslexic bulemic? They would force themselves to Vimto after meals.

Should I mention the dyslexic devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa? Or the dyslexic atheist who didn't believe in dog?

Top that Cotter!

2 dyslexics walking doon the street,n one says can u smell gas,,,,,,,,the other says,,,smell gas,,,,a canny even smell my own name,,,,,,,,am here aw week

I don't think dyslexics have as bad a problem with of use commas tbh.

^ ^ ^

:lol::lol:

oEhVvjZ.gif

Just when you think those in charge can't make the Juniors any more of a laughing stock.

What the hell are those monkeys meant to be running the Junior game exactly doing for their salaries? A bloody primary school doing a sponsored walk could do a better job getting any sort of sponsorship than these cretins at a time clubs are desperate for money.

Two dyslexic skiers were arguing whether they zig zagged, or zag zigged down the slopes. Asking someone nearby, he said, "I don't know, I'm a tobogganist."

"Oh really?" one replied. "Can I have 20 Embassy Regal please?"

The dyslexic bank robber: "Air in the hands mother stickers this is a f**k up!"

Did you hear about the dyslexic bulemic? They would force themselves to Vimto after meals.

Should I mention the dyslexic devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa? Or the dyslexic atheist who didn't believe in dog?

Top that Cotter!

So I assume that in your eyes it`s socially acceptable to ridicule people who have a clearly identified learning disability whilst at the same time as presenting yourself as judge,jury and executioner on the matter of Racism within the game on another thread.......

So I assume that in your eyes it`s socially acceptable to ridicule people who have a clearly identified learning disability whilst at the same time as presenting yourself as judge,jury and executioner on the matter of Racism within the game on another thread.......

Comparing racism to dyslexia. <_<

Oh, how can we forget there's organisations dedicated to lynching dyslexics, morons on underground stations stopping people boarding trains because they're dyslexic, political parties wanting people removed from the country because they're dyslexic... see the difference yet?

There's a reason why dyslexic charities don't get upset about dyslexic jokes the way ethnic minority rights organisations get upset about racist jokes. You might want to have a wee think why that is the next time you try to slip in your next attempt at peddling your old "racism is only fitba banter" bullshit.

Comparing racism to dyslexia. <_<

Oh, how can we forget there's organisations dedicated to lynching dyslexics, morons on underground stations stopping people boarding trains because they're dyslexic, political parties wanting people removed from the country because they're dyslexic... see the difference yet?

There's a reason why dyslexic charities don't get upset about dyslexic jokes the way ethnic minority rights organisations get upset about racist jokes. You might want to have a wee think why that is the next time you try to slip in your next attampt at peddling your old "racism is only fitba banter" bullshit.

If you can highlight then cut and paste the section within my comment where i said "racism is only fitba banter" that would be great???

I made no such comparison. I asked a question which has clearly touched a nerve with you. Your barometer for what is socially acceptable is clearly set and you then assume that it`s perfectly ok for you to then judge others or pass comment on other subject matter that doesn`t fit within your definitions of what is socially acceptable and what`s not. Wether you like it or not dyslexics,fat people,blind people,ginger hair, speech impediments and this list is not exhaustive are all examples of afflictions,conditions call them what you will, that are viewed as fair game for comment,ridicule,humour or banter as you called it. So who decides the sliding scale on which "offences" are more serious than others?? Would that be you???

Archived