Just the Juniors Radio Show

Offthepark

I caught the last 25 minutes and it was sound enough - Messrs Smith and Sludden both emerged with an honours degree with distinction for their extensive use of the "one game at a time" and "the players have been working hard in training this week" cliches. Not that I'd expect anything else right enough but it would be great if a manager just went off on one some day! :)

I caught the last 25 minutes and it was sound enough - Messrs Smith and Sludden both emerged with an honours degree with distinction for their extensive use of the "one game at a time" and "the players have been working hard in training this week" cliches. Not that I'd expect anything else right enough but it would be great if a manager just went off on one some day! :)

Sadly,recent guest Rab Sneddon,the guy responsible for the meltdown of a certain TV company's 'bleeper' during a documentary filmed at Blantyre Vics,is currently out of the management scene. :(

On the bright side though,I think it likely that we'll see his return to the dugout in the not too distant future. :thumsup2

Archived