Maradonna takes a dive

Wee_albert

I'm not bitter mr defensive. U really need to get out that siege mentality u find urself in. Someone made a funny quip about one of ur players who goes down quicker than a rangers home gate. Someone then asked what they meant by that. I answered and said that player behaved disgracefully and was an embarrassment. Someone then mentioned about another one of ur players going down quite easy. I disagreed with this and said so. So let me help you here, slated one and defended another. Exactly where does that smack of bitterness? And incidently, am I wrong in my appraisal of both players?

Wouldn't say it was siege mentality just was simply pointing out that 'going down on the slightest touch' isn't unique to him, said bitter as you clearly take heed to this behaviour and were implying it would be different if it happened to my team, which I disagree with across the board as I don't like it regardless of which player carry's it out. Picking out individuals behaviour from sending off's to 'going down on the slightest touch' and characterising them isn't really my thing.

did rosco dive doon on yer mrs or sumthing one ye clown

Your the only clown with a comment like that

did rosco dive doon on yer mrs or sumthing one ye clown

Haha, you really take the biscuit. Not a very nice guy are you. Anyway.

Out of interest do any of you Hurlford fans actually know this guy? Hes a bit embarrassing isn't he?

I'm not bitter mr defensive. U really need to get out that siege mentality u find urself in. Someone made a funny quip about one of ur players who goes down quicker than a rangers home gate. Someone then asked what they meant by that. I answered and said that player behaved disgracefully and was an embarrassment. Someone then mentioned about another one of ur players going down quite easy. I disagreed with this and said so. So let me help you here, slated one and defended another. Exactly where does that smack of bitterness? And incidently, am I wrong in my appraisal of both players?

Yes. McKenzie was yellow carded for simulation against us in the league. As it was his second yellow he was sent off. It was sweet to watch!

Yes. McKenzie was yellow carded for simulation against us in the league. As it was his second yellow he was sent off. It was sweet to watch!

I'm sure Taz is more than capable of "going down easy" or "diving" whatever you want to call it on occasions but then he won't be any different from a lot of players out there. But from what I have seen of him it's certainly not engrained in him. In fact he probably has more cause to go down during a game than anyone but doesn't. Saying that he is prone to the odd two footed challenge now and again. Robertson is an outright cheat. No other word to describe him. Yes maybe he's changed but that just shows he was well aware of what he was doing beforehand and had control over it.

ask round your committee about that one even they thought it was a clear foul on taz or is henry and co just making it up?

agree with that. but after his sending off at kilbirnie he has changed his attitude. i think anyone who has seen him over last fee weeks would concur. and yes taz takes it all in his stride.

Certainly didn't change his attitude on Saturday against pollok. A thought somebody shot him from the stands when he went down in the box

Certainly didn't change his attitude on Saturday against pollok. A thought somebody shot him from the stands when he went down in the box

And here lies the self inflicted problem. Saturdays incident may have been genuine but because of his cheating in the past he will never get the brnefit of the doubt especially from opposition fans. Hopefully you reap what you sow as they say.

Out of interest do any of you Hurlford fans actually know this guy? Hes a bit embarrassing isn't he?

Nope but doubt he'/she's a Hurlford fan as never seems to talk about them and hasn't identified themselves at any game I've been at. Appears they've deleted the account or been banned so thats the end of that chapter anyway. Back on topic, players dive in football? *shocked faced* :o

Archived