Maradonna takes a dive

Wee_albert

care to explain or was it a pathetic attempt at humour

A wild stab in the dark here but I think he may be referring to the fact that your big hardy forward mr Robertson basically dives at any opportunity. I've heard others say Taz takes a dive as well but in my humble opinion I don't really see that. For the amount of wild tackles he receives during a game it's only expected he will have to go down now and again. However for a big boy Robertson, and it's been pointed out by many posters from many different teams that he goes down very very easy. Which some people call diving and others will call cheating. So please think on before you reply with the usual jealous, anti Hurlford or it's because of David Cameron reply. He is an embarrassment to himself and to Hurlford, however some people will gloss over that if he is representing your team.

So please think on before you reply with the usual jealous, anti Hurlford or it's because of David Cameron reply.

Still on the nightshift then?

2aiplvr.jpg

Sorry but 'player goes down given half the chance' is rife in football and fair play to the lad he made a mistake and has since change his game. The only reputation affected is his own.

agree with that. but after his sending off at kilbirnie he has changed his attitude. i think anyone who has seen him over last fee weeks would concur. and yes taz takes it all in his stride.

I agree that he has changed since he got lambasted after the kilbirnie game and quite rightly so. For me he has ruined it for himself, any 50/50 from now on the immediate thought is he's back to his cheating ways again. Against medda last time he got caught on the edge of the box but stayed on his feet and got a decent shot away. That's what he should of been doing all along because he's a decent big player. And Taz is a superb wee player.

Still on the nightshift then?

2aiplvr.jpg

Sorry but 'player goes down given half the chance' is rife in football and fair play to the lad he made a mistake and has since change his game. The only reputation affected is his own.

Oh ok so that makes it ok then if it's rife in football? I'm sure it's ok if it's going for you but you come up against it and I'll gaurantee you won't have that same opinion. And to be fair it wasn't a mistake he made. Not just the one dive against kilbirnie, he had been getting away with it for ages. Just a pity he had to be "ashamed" into changing his cheating ways. And yes, still on the nightshift, saving lives etc. thanks for asking.

I could make a compilation of other teams dives against Hurlford if it would make u feel any less bitter?

I'm not bitter mr defensive. U really need to get out that siege mentality u find urself in. Someone made a funny quip about one of ur players who goes down quicker than a rangers home gate. Someone then asked what they meant by that. I answered and said that player behaved disgracefully and was an embarrassment. Someone then mentioned about another one of ur players going down quite easy. I disagreed with this and said so. So let me help you here, slated one and defended another. Exactly where does that smack of bitterness? And incidently, am I wrong in my appraisal of both players?

Archived