East Fife v East Stirling.

That was only our 3rd home win of the season. Had a lot of possession without really looking like breaking a well drilled shire side down. It took 2 great strikes from Dickson to separate the teams. Shires consolation goal came in the last minute, which looked well off side. Riorden looked sharp when he came on for 40 minutes and only 2 rash last ditch bookings kept him from going clean through twice. Happy to get 3 points and a big game coming up on Saturday. We played some good possession football tonight, and I am sure the shire will be safe as they are not the worst team I have seen.

Riordan played for about 35 minutes and done well in the game and set the 2nd goal up, will be a trialist for East Fife again this Saturday, wouldn't surprise me if he was to start the game.

https://twitter.com/ScottInglisEFM

Ola Adeyemo who is on loan from United was pretty poor last night and got hooked for Riordan.

Riordan was feeding on scraps a little bit and the ball went long for him to chase more often than I'd have liked to see. When he came short he never wasted possession. He stole the ball late on and looked clean through before getting taken down.

Would be happy to see him start on Saturday

Post Match Interview with "The Truth"!!!

Never seen him smile so much in an interview before, wonder if it's anything to do with the referee putting it in his mouth and blowing!!! :ph34r:

Archived