East Fife v annan

Hope so but away form is dreadful! Think we've only beat shire away from home. Nows the time to correct that. Maybe big Kenny's return to action

Should be hard to call then as our home form is horrendous. Naysmith seems scared to lose at home and packs the midfield with one striker and no wingers. Terrible to watch and I cant see much changing as we only have one fit striker. A draw written all over it. I think it is a game we have to win to have any chance of the top 4, I hope Naysmith gets the message and goes for it instead of one striker battling against 4 defenders.

Home form is getting ridiculous. No wingers as has been said and Fash as a lone striker is comical. Set up defensively every home game with midfield overcrowded and lone striker left isolated time and time again. Painful to watch.

You'll be fine, we have no midfield so it might not be as crowded as you think.

Really is a six-pointer for us now, not so much for Annan, win this and our game in hand then we're clear fourth, something for the team to fight for as both games will be hard!!!

Things starting to go right for us at last, we look solid at the back and pretty tight and mobile in the middle especially since the signing of Dickson, it's just not working up front for us though, although there was enough glimpses from Riordan in the Shire game to show that perhaps he could provide this missing link, him and smith up front could be lethal!!!

Gary Naysmith is entitled to claim that he has turned things around but it has involved some of the poorest football I've seen.Felt sorry for the young striker last night - no width and no support from midfield,surely time to abandon Walker playing as a support striker ,doesn't suit him and doesn't help the team.Now safe from the drop why not give it ago instead of this constant grind.

Gary Naysmith is entitled to claim that he has turned things around but it has involved some of the poorest football I've seen.Felt sorry for the young striker last night - no width and no support from midfield,surely time to abandon Walker playing as a support striker ,doesn't suit him and doesn't help the team.Now safe from the drop why not give it ago instead of this constant grind.

The young lad didn't get much service and when he did he was challenging for it in the air, pointless if there are no runners from midfield to get on to flicks from him, Naismith either drops him or starts Riordan upfront with him and has a go at it for the win, would rather Riordan started the game which i think he is fit enough to do rather than bringing him on for the last 30 minutes, but it would be pretty pointless to start Riordan upfront on his own as well as he isn't best in the air, the ball would have to be played in to his feet so he can hold it up so other players can get forward, but if Annan only play 2 at the back when against opposition team then than may suit Riordan if he was to play the lone striker, his movement would be to much for there back 2.

The way ye are talking we've nae chance...mon ze annan

Not at all, where did I say that???

I'm merely saying that this is perhaps our last chance to make it to fourth place under our own steam, failure to take 3 points off your mob will mean that we will be relying on yourselves and the teams above you to drop points, that is why I'm saying it is a sixpointer for us!!!

You already have fourth so it isn't for you!!!

Even if we did win on Saturday, we would still have to beat Elgin midweek anyway to go fourth!!!

Archived