Motherwell v Inverness CT

The second of three home games on the spin. We've lost the first, and I think if we lose this one, it's the end for our "manager", Ian Baraclough, IMO.

We'll play three right-backs, two strikers out of position, Sutton up top on his own, and Anthony Straker will provide a comical element for the travelling fans to enjoy.

Motherwell 0-3 Inverness CT

Baraclough to leave his post "by mutual consent" on the Sunday.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ICT will be fuckin horsed - ah f**k I can't keep doing this pish. Away win, and I will have a steak pie with or without black pepper though?

If Straker gets a game Barraclough can GTF though.

Nah, we are due to halt our european charge around nowish, defeat tonight, defeat on sat and we should be almost there... Its tradition

I have a bad feeling about this. 2-0 Motherwell.

For that to happen Inverness would need to have a serious off day and we would need to have a massive portion of luck similar to that when we beat Dundee Utd in November when we should have been on the end of a 4 or 5-1 pummelling.

Nothing is certain in football though but if Inverness play anywhere near to their capabilities they will comfortably dispatch Motherwell this weekend. If by some off chance we do scrape some sort of result then it will only paper over the cracks.

For that to happen Inverness would need to have a serious off day and we would need to have a massive portion of luck similar to that when we beat Dundee Utd in November when we should have been on the end of a 4 or 5-1 pummelling.

Nothing is certain in football though but if Inverness play anywhere near to their capabilities they will comfortably dispatch Motherwell this weekend. If by some off chance we do scrape some sort of result then it will only paper over the cracks.

This game aye?

How on earth should we have been on the end of a 4 or 5-1 pummeling?

It's the best we've played all season and we more than merited a point, probably even all three when you see the chances we missed. If we played like that and created that many chances every week we'd be a lot higher in the table than we are now.

Archived