The Meh Superclassico part IV 28/2/15

Another one of these is just about upon us. No doubt the eyes of the world media will be on McDiarmid Park this Saturday for another tussle between two of Scotland's favourite clubs.

St Johnstone have a slight edge this year with two wins at Rugby Park but a loss at home.

What will happen this time?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With superstars such as Simon Lappin and Josh Magennis strutting their stuff on the pitch, anything can happen in this most fiery of derby matches.

It's the match to watch in the Premiership this weekend IMO.

Mehnnus

Mehckay - Ando - Wright - Eastie

Croftie - Wotherspooniemehsta - Mehllar - Mehcael O'Halloran

Mehclean - Kano

I've no idea what I've just done, that makes no sense. I've also no idea what's gonna happen. All I know is, it'll be a saints win. ;)

No Connelly is a huge boost for us, Pascali is a bombscare waiting to happen this season and Connelly was easily your best player when you beat us last time.

I'll not admit to knowing much about whoever you bring in, but they'll be in for a tough game with MacLean's intelligence and I suppose now, Kane's running in behind and hassling.

Only five sleeps to go until the meh-gasuperclassico. Always wonder how Fraser Wright feels in the lead up to these games...

#nevercrossthedivide #letsgofuckinmehntal

Not too many players have been brave enough to cross the divide. Fraser is a hero imo.

I would implore the Killie fans to stop the death threats in the lead up to this one.

Might actually be a bit of spice in this game for a change. If St Johnstone win then Killie's top 6 push is effectively over IMO. However if Killie can sneak a win then we are 1 point behind St Johnstone with a nice set of fixtures coming up. It's got 0-0 thriller written all over it.

Might actually be a bit of spice in this game for a change. If St Johnstone win then Killie's top 6 push is effectively over IMO. However if Killie can sneak a win then we are 1 point behind St Johnstone with a nice set of fixtures coming up. It's got 0-0 thriller written all over it.

Spot on with the circumstances. If Killie win it'll be any two from four for the top six but a Saints win should make it two from three, with Hamilton more and more looking destined for seventh or eighth. It's a crucial game for both sidezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Archived