Falkirk vs Sevco 27.02.15

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Falkirk have played well (before bottling it) in every match against Rangers so if they do the same again and hold their nerve they might actually get something from the game. I doubt it though.

I thought Falkirk had been pretty lousy in every fixture, apart from the one early this season where they were the better side for 80 minutes before losing two late goals, the first from a big deflection.

In the various cup ties though, I'm fairly sure Falkirk haven't really played well at any stage.

I thought Falkirk had been pretty lousy in every fixture, apart from the one early this season where they were the better side for 80 minutes before losing two late goals, the first from a big deflection.In the various cup ties though, I'm fairly sure Falkirk haven't really played well at any stage.

Correct.

for f**k sake were not blaming the referee before we've even kicked a baw. simple fact is regardless of the state of the rangers team in the last 3 seasons we've simply failed to turn up. due a result tho.

Yes we are. I await a dubious penalty awarded to the away team or a home player being red carded. It's on television as well, his ego will increase as a result of this.

Falkirk 0 - 2 The Rangers

Vaulks sent off after Lee McCulloch elbows him (applied Collum logic), and a penalty converted by Steve Simonsen.

The only thing that may help us is Collum taught R.E at catholic schools, but then that may work against us too.

Falkirk deserve what they get. Mediocrity. That said, rangers are shite. A ref can't cover that up. Any player scared to play them should be dropped. Anyway worried about playing them needs to take a look at themselves.

Captain obvious? Please point out where I said they deserve to go up?

Why is it you are so bothered about a team who are 'mediocre'?

Archived