Dundee United v Inverness Caley Thistle

Another episode of "Jackie's team randomiser" coming up I think. He will have to make changes after all of his changes yesterday didn't work. My preferred team (although this will undoubtedly be totally different to the actual team) would be -

Rado

McGowan

Dillon

Fojut

Dixon

Butcher

Telfer

Dow

Erskine

Connolly

Ciftci

Wouldn't be against bringing in Muirhead for Dow just to see what he offers.

This will be a very tough game, ICT are at least as good as if not better than Saints so we will need to have a performance that is infinitely better than yesterday's to get a win here. We must be aiming for 6 points from Tuesday and the weekend.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another episode of "Jackie's team randomiser" coming up I think. He will have to make changes after all of his changes yesterday didn't work. My preferred team (although this will undoubtedly be totally different to the actual team) would be -

Rado

McGowan

Dillon

Fojut

Dixon

Butcher

Telfer

Dow

Erskine

Connolly

Ciftci

This will be a very tough game, ICT are at least as good as if not better than Saints so we will need to have a performance that is infinitely better than yesterday's to get a win here. We must be aiming for 6 points from Tuesday and the weekend.

Would be happy with this team but would switch Dillon and McGowan as Dillon has been awful at CH the last two games.

Rado

McGowan

Dillon

Fojut

Dixon

Butcher

Telfer

Dow

Erskine

Connolly

Ciftci

Apart from Dillon, it seems pretty obvious that this is our best 'back 7', so to speak, and should be stuck by. Erskine and Ciftci also are nailed on starters for the front 4. Jackie should keep his 'rotations' based on the two other attacking spots until he figures out the best combination.

But will he? Nah.

Regardless of the result here, I think we're too inconsistent to finish higher than 4th anyway but anything other than a win will confirm it. I would genuinely be shocked if we won this though as I just can't see us conceding fewer than a couple of goals. ICT are well organised and press the ball, a combination which virtually guarantees a win against us.

I'd go for -

Vladimir Putin

Dillon McGowan Fojut Dixon

Telfer Butcher

Connolly Erskine Dow

Ciftci

Wont happen though as Anier will play.

1-3.

If we win this I'm going to get my passport renewed.

A win leaves us in a very strong position but you know what United are like; they always finish strongly, even if their squad is far worse than at the start of the season.

Archived