Motherwell - Relegation Certainties

This has to be one of the worst Well teams I've seen in a long time. That's 3 matches against us - 0 points, 2 goals for, 8 goals against, 1 shot on target in the past 2 games - leaking goals against everyone. We didn't even have to get out of first gear today they were so ineffectual.

I think they are doomed.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be no need for a play off. We are finishing bottom.

Barraclown has proved to be an awful appointment and that is and will be our undoing.

Ross County and St Mirren may catch Thistle but we sure as hell are not.

We have had a turgid season and feckloads of injuries, but right now we have youngsters that are not really good enough, journeymen that are not really good enough and experienced players that are well.....not really good enough.

Dundee were no great shakes today and scored from a cross, but the fact that they could be poor and still win is why we a rank rotten.

This has to be one of the worst Well teams I've seen in a long time. That's 3 matches against us - 0 points, 1 goal for, 8 goals against, 1 shot on target in the past 2 games - leaking goals against everyone. We didn't even have to get out of first gear today they were so ineffectual.

I think they are doomed.

Now that's a bit unfair.

They've scored 2 against us this season.

Really can't see Motherwell winning many more points after today. Didn't seem to have any fight about them. For a team in a relegation battle, going into the last 10 minutes 1-0 down, I expected at the very least some sustained pressure/balls into the box but there was none of that at all.

Would prefer Motherwell to stay up out of the three though. Mainly because I've never seen us lose at Fir Park!

Hope you guys turn it around but being honest you looked doomed.

The defending at Dens was one off the worse i have saw any level of football and having the pleasure of watching Dundee defender's over the years takes some beating.

I genuinely think I am jinxed.

I grew up in Banff and Deveronvale were dicked 6-1 today and have fallen from grace in the HFL.

I watched Plymouth for years. they have since been relegated twice.

I had a soft spot for the Jambos. Nuff said.

Ach well. Always had a soft spot for St Mirren.

Archived