Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath, 28/02/2015

Stuck on the train to and from Edinburgh back to Dundee with a bunch of Rugby fans, hold me back.

Feel obliged to go since it's been almost a month since I last saw us but by f**k if there ever was an excuse to give it a miss.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously though AC, your best bet may be parking at Inverkeithing and training it as they are so frequent.

Might train it then an aw. Rugby should be over by 4pm, no? Think the games only last 40m a side with a 10 min break. Plenty time for the rugger buggers to disperse.

Might train it then an aw. Rugby should be over by 4pm, no? Think the games only last 40m a side with a 10 min break. Plenty time for the rugger buggers to disperse.

Trains will be heaving after rugby finishes right up until last train. Pay weekend as well will bring a few more out.

Still a better option than the car tho

Nah mate. They stop the clock every time the ref wants to have a wee think or when they have to sew a leg back on. They always start late with the anthems and fannying about too. Should still be done by quarter past though. Unfortunately that means they'll be hitting the teain station about the same time as us.

The trains will be heaving well after the football finishes.

With the rugby being so close by id avoid taking the car if possible. If you have too I'd try park in one of the streets behind the horseshoe inn or chance my luck at the old VW garage which iirc doesn't have a barrier up and there's parking behind it.

My In Laws stay in one of those streets, there's alway parking restrictions when the rugby is on, fortunately they have a driveway so i can park in there, best piece of advice is to NOT take the car and allow the train or bus to take the strain.

Archived