Whitletts Vics

oily_butters

Junior jock what is ur problem and trying to cause bother trying to shame players? Wot is it actually to do with u wot players and mangers do u just a mouth piece on here just tryin to cause bother?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not being fair how explain this then a dnt see anybody leaving clubs or packing in and leavin. Clubs in the shite! A know it's hard to get money at clubs but duno why u feel the need to broadcast it on here as a Said just looking to cause bother?????

My point is if you look back through the thread I started with the word loyalty to clubs where clubs are working hard to get money in to survive and players are getting decent money for the league they are in.

Another point is that players might be getting approaches from guys who intend to leave.

The reason for this subject is the same thing happened at our club 3 or 4 seasons ago and the club had no idea this was going on.

We are in the district league in the central belt of Glasgow and we have never recovered and have a good committee but we are struggling now.

I know there's a lot of banter on this site but this is not made up. It was supposed to be kept secret but as you know things always leak.

Number 6 on the teamlines from Saturday's game is the player

So Ricky Hanvey was going to Kello Rovers with Steph McMillan.

Junior jock sounds like sour grapes sure ur club has spoke to players when u shouldn't hav! That's football at the end of day happens every level just deal with it stop moaning and trying to get people into bother fact!!!!!!!!!

No to the present manager leaving if you look at thread it was one of his ex manager's at a previous club that this happened.

And to wee Tam obviously he doesn't see the implications of what happened. Players are taking good money out of the game and trying to look elsewhere at the same time. Loyalty was the original topic but he can't see that ...fact!!!!!!

No to the present manager leaving if you look at thread it was one of his ex manager's at a previous club that this happened.

And to wee Tam obviously he doesn't see the implications of what happened. Players are taking good money out of the game and trying to look elsewhere at the same time. Loyalty was the original topic but he can't see that ...fact!!!!!!

Last post on this subject for me...

Sgt.Fury obviously didn't pick up or understand the posts on this but I did say the number of the player on the team sheet which Terry picked up on.

He also states the team involved in his post,and hasn't understood the meaning of ex Manager which means his present manager is not one of his ex Managers.

Fact is the player met a club with a view to go there next season which questions his commitment to his present club and probably would be speaking to some of his present team mates to follow him to the club.

As I said it happened at our club 4 seasons ago and it ripped the club apart. I'm not saying that would happen at Whittletts but the loyalty issue was my main part of this topic.

Probably the player will regret getting involved but who knows as the club have appointed a new Manager since their meeting but is that only a short term appointment and time will tell on this.

I know this is difficult for some people to understand and thinking its riddles but if you go back through the posts it's plain to see.

A present Whitletts player under contract and his number in the team lines is mentioned in a previous post and with one of his former manager's from a previous club again mentioned in a previous post met with a club( mentioned by Fury).

What is confusing about that but I know this is difficult for Fury to understand his present manager Ricky Hanvey has nothing to do with it. Ex manager at a previous club means one of his old manager's and not Whitletts.

People should read the posts and try to digest what's being said..,.

This is not a dig at Whittletts or their supporters but it is not right a player is meeting another club whilst under contract and receiving good wages and it is unfair on Whitletts.

I know this is difficult for some people to understand and thinking its riddles but if you go back through the posts it's plain to see.

A present Whitletts player under contract and his number in the team lines is mentioned in a previous post and with one of his former manager's from a previous club again mentioned in a previous post met with a club( mentioned by Fury).

What is confusing about that but I know this is difficult for Fury to understand his present manager Ricky Hanvey has nothing to do with it. Ex manager at a previous club means one of his old manager's and not Whitletts.

People should read the posts and try to digest what's being said..,.

This is not a dig at Whittletts or their supporters but it is not right a player is meeting another club whilst under contract and receiving good wages and it is unfair on Whitletts.

Nurse, Nurse. Junior Joke's needing more medication, his rambling is getting worse.

Archived