Rossvale

glensmad

No sour grapes. You are a good team but when you played us you had at least 3 if not 4 on loan from Patrick and if my sources are correct at least 1 should have not been playing as he was not reinstated in time from senior to junior. sjfa where made aware but were not interested due to the wrong form being filled in if they did that against us how many more games have they did that in?

Robbie winters? A Roy supporter at the time told me he wasn't reinstated when they played us at the start of the season. Scored two goals against us. Rightly in my opinion we didn't protest. It was a run of the mill sectional tie and we would not had qualified from group anyway.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The players in question were registered as per SJFA registration system. It was thrown out because the complainants ironically couldnt follow the rules, which we were alledgly breaching which we werent. The players in question were 17 olds and that was their first game. Rob Roy showed their class.

If you break the rules you deserve to be punished. How have rob Roy showed their class if it was a league game they would have stuck you right in it just because its a sectional does not mean it's right to do. Basicly your cheating and the sjfa are condoning it And turfing out the protest because a form is not quite right is a load of sh#t.

Just meant Rob Roy showed by their reaction to the Robbie Winters thing that they showed they were above making complaints and accepted the result without having to make a big deal.This was a compliment.

Glad the club took no action we were beat on the day and that's that.

You will probably be champions and champions on merit.

So alledgly not filling a form in which had been done, the players were shown registered on the SJFA system before the game, would that not say they were able to play. The complainaint did the the thing they were complaining about not following the rules that not a contradiction. Grasping at straws a bit. Half the team that played that day were 21 and under. 4 between 17 and 19. The player that scored four that day was 19.

jb guy just what is ur issue ? Defo sour grapes. The league does not lie. Any team can win a cup played over 6/7 rounds but teams who win leagues or gain promotion have shown consistency throughout the season. A great achievement by Rossvale and I think they'd have done it with or without loan players. How many loan players did St Rochs have on Saturday when they pumped the burgh or are you gonna protest about that too

We would like to thank the overwhelming support we have received from everyone and the good wishes they have given us. We just want to get on and play football, enjoy the experience and meet the many good people in Junior football.

So alledgly not filling a form in which had been done, the players were shown registered on the SJFA system before the game, would that not say they were able to play. The complainaint did the the thing they were complaining about not following the rules that not a contradiction. Grasping at straws a bit. Half the team that played that day were 21 and under. 4 between 17 and 19. The player that scored four that day was 19.

The SJFA have a system? Fucksake, you learn something every day.

Oh I might even come along to see that game...could be a tasty wee affair. I heard the roch, who by all accounts had a very weakened team out could have scored more. I hope Rossvale are professional in their duty and give jb guy a big bit of humble pie to eat.

i will be there on sat to watch the burgh claw back 3 points. Don't see how my comments are disgraceful toward your club when all I am saying is the truth and you don't like it. As for sat past we won't be anywhere near as bad on sat coming no excuses for sat we were awful. Should be a good game sat looking forward to seeing it. And beating you lot. Mon the burgh!!

Jb guy why slate other clubs for bringing in loan players when ur club have done it for yrs with players from the paisley saints. The burgh have also called games off over the years saying the park is unplayable when in actual fact the park has been playable but you wer waiting on the youth players from st mirren joining....dont comw on here slating other teams wen ur team have done the same........and I am not a rossvale fan nor have anything to do with them.

What players have we had on loan from St. Mirren or any other pro outfit over the past x amount of years none that's how many. Can't even remember the last one that's how long it's been. It's not the loan signings I am piss#d about its the fact they should not have been playing against us in the first place they were not properly reinstated fact. Mon the burgh

I'm confused. Jb Guy is complaining that Rossvale broke the rules and guidelines by not properly registering a player and should have been punished. Yet his own club didn't follow the same rules and guidelines in registering a protest but it should still have went ahead.

Archived