Hibees V Sons

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-1 Hibs, tight game and we'll have to improve from Friday to get a positive result.

I think we'll move back to a back 4 with Fyvie coming in for Watson. Plenty options up front, Cummings and Malonga could both see their starting places under pressure. Think Cummings could do for a rest tbh.

Was talk after the game at the weekend that El Alagui could make the bench for this one. Highly doubt it though. As TGIG has said I'd have Fyvie in for Watson. DjeDje scored tonight so wouldn't be a huge surprise if he gets a start but don't think Stubbs would drop Cummings or Malonga just yet.

If El Alagui can come back to the level before the injury, even if it takes a few games,then it's going to set us real well for the play offs. I rate Malonga and Cummings also, mind. Not sure about the French Ivorian dude yet.

Djedje scored tonight mate.

Dear Hibees, you guys fancy rolling over this weekend seen as you have 2nd spot sewn up? That would be really nice of you guys and we'd really appreciate it because we're also nice guys.

Thanks

Ian Murray

You lost Boozy to Hamilton (I think) and released Colin Nish so you can f**k right off.

Plus Ian Murray was a complete slavering mess earlier on in the season.

6-0 win PLZ.

Dear Hibees, you guys fancy rolling over this weekend seen as you have 2nd spot sewn up? That would be really nice of you guys and we'd really appreciate it because we're also nice guys.

Thanks

Ian Murray

Where is the pre-match orgy this time m9?

You lost Boozy to Hamilton (I think) and released Colin Nish so you can f**k right off.

Plus Ian Murray was a complete slavering mess earlier on in the season.

6-0 win PLZ.

Boozy chose to leave and Colin Nish is a w****r. Murray being upset after that game was akin to a schoolboy who's just had the pish ripped out of him by the girl he loves. Understandable, especially considering he wants to be your manager more than anything else.

Where is the pre-match orgy this time m9?

I'm actually not even bothering my arse to go to this one, meight. I'm skint, we have no strikers, our defence is reeking and Hibs are good form. The 6-0 mentioned above is a real possibility, IMO.

On the 25th of august 1973 the sons defeated hibs 4-1 in a league cup tie at boghead in front of approximately 10000 spectators. When the second dumbarton goal went in a large group of hibs supporters moved round from behind Taylor the sons keepers goal towards the massed dumbarton fans end. Several scrimmages took place between opposing fans before the dumbarton polis thankful of the opportunity to use their shiny wooden batons stopped the nonsense.

Why do I Bring this up? Because that day dumbarton had three strikers. Mccormack, Wallace and macadam. Whereas on Saturday we will have no strikers at all.

Aye Ye cannae whack the good old days.

On the 25th of august 1973 the sons defeated hibs 4-1 in a league cup tie at boghead in front of approximately 10000 spectators. When the second dumbarton goal went in a large group of hibs supporters moved round from behind Taylor the sons keepers goal towards the massed dumbarton fans end. Several scrimmages took place between opposing fans before the dumbarton polis thankful of the opportunity to use their shiny wooden batons stopped the nonsense.

Why do I Bring this up? Because that day dumbarton had three strikers. Mccormack, Wallace and macadam. Whereas on Saturday we will have no strikers at all.

Aye Ye cannae whack the good old days.

I was there....

Archived