Raith v Rangers

I reckon this will be our first loss of 2015. I hope I'm wrong though. Rangers looked a lot better on Friday without Black and Mcculloch in the team.

Murray mentioned that he's looking at bringing in another striker on loan after Carricks injury sent him back to hearts. It needs to be this week if we want anything here. Stewart is a waste of a jersey at the minute.

1-3 Rangers is my prediction. I really hope I'm wrong though.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rangers need to show not bravery but common sense and go for youth . play clark up front because between daly boyd and miller hes the only one willing to chase down the ball . cant see rangers getting a result what ever the score and im sure raith will want to keep there well deserved good record against us intact .

I want to see raith going straight after them from the first whistle. They should be full of confidence after their win at ibrox and if they start well they can get a result. They showed they aren't scared of the rangers last week and they have every chance to take something from the game

Doubt we will get anything from this barring another last minute miracle draw, Rangers should be up for it after the cup game and a loss for them here would be a disaster in the race for second so expect them to be fired up for it 0-3. League looks pretty much over for us this year unlikely to be in either playoffs sounds like a nice change from our normal nail biting seasons.

There's absolutely no reason why we can't go out and do these mugs again. McDowell is an absolute imposter. He's masquerading as a football manager. He might be able to coach a shite out of an arse, but he couldn't inspire a splash.

They've obviously got better players than we do, by and large. It only really takes two of their better players to have a good game and we'll be struggling to cope. But the likes of Wallace, Law and Boyd are regressing faster than a VHS of Benjamin Button stuck on fast forward. The Rovers players should be bouncing off the walls in anticipation - they'll never get a chance like this again, to go out and hammer another nail into the coffin that Rangers have been sleeping in.

Come Friday night, I'll be buzzing like a fucked telly, and I've every confidence that Grant Murray can mastermind another victory.

There's absolutely no reason why we can't go out and do these mugs again. McDowell is an absolute imposter. He's masquerading as a football manager. He might be able to coach a shite out of an arse, but he couldn't inspire a splash.

They've obviously got better players than we do, by and large. It only really takes two of their better players to have a good game and we'll be struggling to cope. But the likes of Wallace, Law and Boyd are regressing faster than a VHS of Benjamin Button stuck on fast forward. The Rovers players should be bouncing off the walls in anticipation - they'll never get a chance like this again, to go out and hammer another nail into the coffin that Rangers have been sleeping in.

Come Friday night, I'll be buzzing like a fucked telly, and I've every confidence that Grant Murray can mastermind another victory.

:lol:

Do you have a "similies and metaphors for all occasions" guide book?

* my phone corrects "similies to smilies...

When I was at school "smilies" wasn't even a fuckin word. :blink:

We must have a reasonable chance of a result here.

It's unlikely there'll be a better chance of a home win over Rangers than the one presented to us this season. The only problem is that we're pretty ineffectual up front. Normally, that would be the end of that, but it didn't seem to hinder us at Ibrox.

Nade is pretty hit or miss. Elliot (the 2013 version) was better than him at holding up the ball and bringing others into play. Mark Stewart doesn't look like he'll be the answer either. He's not go height, so can't win high balls. He's not got much presence so can't hold the ball up. He's not got an eye for goal, so he doesn't score much. But Mark can run. Run Mark! Run!

Still, we've got Conroy for free-kicks and Anderson for pace and and the odd goal, so you never know. Callachan might get another goal now he's off the mark.

C'mon Rovers_Lad! Don't let a few songs put you off attending! You'll still hear them on telly/radio. I noticed on the radio commentary for the Hibs game that Liam Sutherland thinks people singing The Sash is actually people singing Sack The Board. Tight trousers must affect his hearing. Personally, I don't mind the party tunes. Certainly wouldn't keep me away.

:lol:

Do you have a "similies and metaphors for all occasions" guide book?

* my phone corrects "similies to smilies...

When I was at school "smilies" wasn't even a fuckin word. :blink:

VHS of Benjamin Button was class.

Archived