Talbot v Bonnyrigg

I don't think anyone films Talbot games. Something they are missing out on in my opinion.

Absolutely. I know I'm being selfish but they really should be part of the video revolution.

I suppose it takes someone who is right into video equipment and doesn't mind spending each game with his eye on the camera rather than the match.

It takes a special fan to remain composed enough to carry out that task, it aint me, I've tried it. Hats off to all the guys who film the match for their respective clubs! :thumsup2

It takes a special fan to remain composed enough to carry out that task, it aint me, I've tried it. Hats off to all the guys who film the match for their respective clubs! :thumsup2

I was going to mention that you probably did it before these young fellas were out of school.

I think I've still got a copy of your video of the 1987 Scottish Cup Final replay v Kilbirnie. John McCool screamer!

I was going to mention that you probably did it before these young fellas were out of school.

I think I've still got a copy of your video of the 1987 Scottish Cup Final replay v Kilbirnie. George McCool screamer!

Holy feck we must of played i ringer,,, all these years i thought it was John McCool that scored.

Your commentary during the semi-final tie against Irvine Meadow was testament to that. Your reaction to the Derek McCutcheon sending off was something else. :whistle

Your commentary during the semi-final tie against Irvine Meadow was testament to that. Your reaction to the Derek McCutcheon sending off was something else. :whistle

My good man, that was a long time ago, and as you well know I am an entirely different proposition these days! ;)

Archived