Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

1. Green's assertion that he bought and owned the titles.

2. Pozbaird's first post on the BRALT. Insighful and should be immortalised.

3. AWRA morphing more often than Dr Who.

12th Feb 2012... Coming up for the BRALT 3rd birthday celebration. Jelly & Ice Cream anyone? Marching on Hampden? Anyone up for getting a bannerstand graphic printed - with multiple typo' errors, just for the LOLs?

In rough order (I've had to categorise)

Administration

• Jim White's greeting coupon when the Administration was announced on Sky Sports.
  • Big Hoose guy
  • Duff and Phelps clusterfuck of a performance
  • Turnbull Hutton
  • Charles Green and a host of other dodgy millionaires making a fortune at the expense of idiotic and needy gloryhunters.

League

• Peterhead playing them off the park in their first fourth tier fixture.
  • Losing to Stirling Albion
  • Losing to Annan Athletic
  • Drawing at home to Montrose and Peterhead
  • Failing to beat the bottom tier league winning records of both Gretna and East Fife, despite absolutely dwarfing those teams resources
  • Hearts beating them by the length of a street in the Championship
  • Hibs repeatedly destroying them. Hibs.
  • QoS treating them with total disdain in a convincing 2-0 win the other week.
  • Fraser Aird's continual insistence that they'll catch Hearts, usually before some sort of embarrassing draw/defeat.

Cup Hilarity

• Being pumped out of the Diddy cup by QoS, Forfar, Raith and Alloa
  • Inverness wiping the floor with them at Ibrox
  • Being absolutely arsefucked at Tannadice after the "boycott", which eventually resulted in the DABs making an absolute fortune
  • The fan's chief who was very vocal about boycotting that game being caught sneaking into the United end.
  • "We've got the battle fever on" - before losing 3-1 to a United team barely out of second gear in what was effectively a home game.
  • Totally surrendering to Celtic and holding grimly on to a 2-0 defeat without registering a single intentional attempt on goal in 90 minutes, before claiming it as some sort of success.

There's plenty more but I've only got work to go to.

The Big Hoose Guy. He's basically the personification of Sevco: a staggering degree of entitlement and pomposity from what is essentially an enormous, revolting mess.

the-big-house-must-stay-open.jpg

As soon as I seen this thread this is what I thought of.

A much overlooked incident has to be when the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund set up its paypal donation link , only to find the entire warchest had been sent to a delighted Mr Custard , a self employed party clown from Norwich or somewhere. :lol:

hahaha what?! Please tell me thats true.

Big Hoose off the pitch

Losing to Alloa after being 2-0 on 70 minutes on the pitch

Although I must say the BRALT (in its earlier form before becoming troll heaven) is a pretty entertaining spot. 10m views and rising, Div must be loving it!

In keeping with our chosen medium for P&L* fun, how about some of the IT-related giggles?

1. Craig Whyte's disappearing Google history.

2. £1.8 Million(!) for wifi (a BT HomeHub for the pressbox would have sufficed, surely?)

3. As mentioned above, the infamous BlueNosegate affair.

4. Jim Traynor's long-awaited "equipment" - oh, and his lambasting of Internet bampots and such detracting from real journalism. Yep, Jabba really believed he was a real journalist. But then, he really believed rangers died. Until somebody paid him to believe something else. :lol:

5. Leggo and McGobbledegook - two sides of the same mental blogging obsessive.

6. Wee Stevie the IT guy - scout extraordinaire, and probably a better FM player than Wisbit.

*Pointing and Laughing, Natch.