Queen of the south v Falkirk

QosLoyal

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has the makings of a cracking cup tie. Despite the general bluster on this and other threads the reality is that the teams are currently evenly matched.

With regards to TV , I don`t really get why BBC/SKY would necessarily pick ICT/Raith or Hibs/Berwick/Spartans over this one.

Bring it on.

Really?

I see 1 poster saying he expects a home win

Even the 1 after my post before yours is pretty up himself

Dry your eyes. Falkirk are an average team that sits below us in the league, I'd go for a tight home win. It's hardly as if we're all going to be tipping Falkirk for this one.

This has the makings of a cracking cup tie. Despite the general bluster on this and other threads the reality is that the teams are currently evenly matched.

With regards to TV , I don`t really get why BBC/SKY would necessarily pick ICT/Raith or Hibs/Berwick/Spartans over this one.

Bring it on.

Agree.

From a selfish point of view I hope it isn't live.

That way I can watch it on FTV in Poland.

Hibs sounds the worst tie by a mile

One of the better draws we could have got. Hopefully it's on the Saturday and I don't have to mess around getting my shift swapped at work.

With it being at Palmerston, we'll go in as favourites but we all know how good falkirk are. Very similar to our quarter final draw in 2008.

Exciting.

Thats just what I was thinking.

3 games between us and the Bairns so far this season and Falkirk are yet to record a win.

You will be very welcome at Palmy and I expect a good travelling support (1200) at Palmy but be prepared to leave disappointed.

When did I miss Queens turning Into world beaters?

Get a fucking grip.

And of course neither are Falkirk, which is why it makes it a decent draw.

The fact is both sets of fans will look at this as a winnable tie and to be fair both sets would probably have picked it as their third choice (for progression purposes) after Spartans/Berwick and Raith. I can't understand why you seem so offended to be honest.

And of course neither are Falkirk, which is why it makes it a decent draw.

The fact is both sets of fans will look at this as a winnable tie and to be fair both sets would probably have picked it as their third choice (for progression purposes) after Spartans/Berwick and Raith. I can't understand why you seem so ofended to be honest.

l

He's offended by anything to do with QOS it seems.

Really?

I see 1 poster saying he expects a home win

Even the 1 after my post before yours is pretty up himself

So expecting a home win makes us "world beaters"? Infact one of your guys thinks that falkirk shouldnt be worried because we have derek lyle in our team. Get a grip. Unbeaten against your mob all season and at home where we have a good record . Itl be tight but queens have a fantastic opportunity. Probably start as slight favourites.

This has the potential to be a classic. A traditional tight packed ground with two evenly matched teams backs that up.

Houstys experience will be crucial at this stage of the competition and we can only benefit from it. I expect a big away support down for this. We've been in this situation quite a few times recently and our fans seem to relish it

And fwiw i dont "expect" a home win but would naturally be dissapointed if we missed a great opportunity of getting to the semis. As im sure falkirk fans will be.

We get regular semis up in Falkirk.

We are semi'd oot our nut.

Love it. A crowd thread too.

We have a track record of turning out in numbers for cup games.

We would have taken 2000 to Grangemouth for a quarter final.

Anyway 3-0. At 11/1. I expect to make money from this game.

Archived