Inverness v Raith Rovers

Rovers1992/1993

With the exception of a couple of Finals - does anyone know the last time not a single tie of a Scottish Cup round was played on a Saturday? Is this is a first?

If you don't know, the only other reference point is that Pollok fan, the rest of us are just ignorant vermin. This is a serious statement.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the exception of a couple of Finals - does anyone know the last time not a single tie of a Scottish Cup round was played on a Saturday? Is this is a first?

dunno, somebody blow the HJ hor.....

Oh right.

Buses leaving Beveridge Park on Tuesday at 3:30pm subject to demand:

http://www.raithrovers.net/18465/rescheduled-cup-tie-travel-arrangements.htm

I could make it, but I have child care shit going on on Wednesday morning. It's a pain, but as the Dragons say, I'm out.

Typical that it's sunny now, ICT! You are responsible for my binge drinking. 5th pint of the day. In Brodies now.

Not sure what rovers fans would be after instead of what happened? Pitch was in a bad state this morning with more rain forecast, had all the buses left and arrived in Inverness for the game to be put off at 2pm everyone would be up in arms.

Correct decision was made, stop fucking greeting. Shit (or bad weather in this case) happens.

Not sure what rovers fans would be after instead of what happened? Pitch was in a bad state this morning with more rain forecast, had all the buses left and arrived in Inverness for the game to be put off at 2pm everyone would be up in arms.

Correct decision was made, stop fucking greeting. Shit (or bad weather in this case) happens.

piss off with your common sense and reasoned arguments.

ICT should have invented time travel so they would've known the weather would improve.

Fucking disgraceful lack of scientific ingenuity on show from the highlanders.

Only a possible 1 plus point from this ... Will the draw be made before Tuesday ? If so, could be a case of knowing who we get in the next round (Berwick to beat Hibs and that'll do please) to give the lads a bit more encouragement !

Dear Mr Collum,

Thank you for the sensible decision to alert us as early as possible about the game not being able to go ahead.

As a consequence of your precautions I didn't waste any more time than was necessary and subsequently can now spend time sitting on the opposite couch from my dear wife while we both ignore each other in favour of our mobile devices.

Thanks again,

Andy.

P.S. I hope you get to ref at the Euros.

If being nice to him doesn't f**k with his heid, nothing will.

Only a possible 1 plus point from this ... Will the draw be made before Tuesday ? If so, could be a case of knowing who we get in the next round (Berwick to beat Hibs and that'll do please) to give the lads a bit more encouragement !

The draw is tomorrow on Sky Sports 1 after the Celtic match.

Why will we be happy? We'll be losing a fair amount of money from a reduced crowd (home and away fans) as well as loss of hospitality as well.

It's frustrating but at least a decision was made relatively early on in the day which may have saved more of your fans from embarking on travelling up the A9. We could have waited until 12 to see what the weather was like but a decision was taken to call it early rather than exacerbate the inconvenience that would doubtless be caused.

Fair enough but having it on Tuesday probably favours Inverness much more than it will us. We will be lucky to have 100 fans there.

Dear Mr Collum,

Thank you for the sensible decision to alert us as early as possible about the game not being able to go ahead.

As a consequence of your precautions I didn't waste any more time than was necessary and subsequently can now spend time sitting on the opposite couch from my dear wife while we both ignore each other in favour of our mobile devices.

Thanks again,

Andy.

P.S. I hope you get to ref at the Euros.

If being nice to him doesn't f**k with his heid, nothing will.

Andy, I spied you in the car park at the Bevy. I was the. Ridiculous c**t with the red trainers on. I am still in the pub and my wife hates me.

I reckon ICT did this deliberately not to be ashamed of being out numbered by the 350 Fifers that would have attended today.

They know now on Tuesday they should now have the bigger support

I reckon ICT did this deliberately not to be ashamed of being out numbered by the 350 Fifers that would have attended today.

F'cking hell your patter is brutal.

Andy, I spied you in the car park at the Bevy. I was the. Ridiculous c**t with the red trainers on. I am still in the pub and my wife hates me.

Should have said hello.

I look like a grumpy faced hoor but I'm sound enough if I may say so myself.

You'd be as well making a night of it now if your wife is already pissed off.

You can tell a closet Rangers fan a mile off. Crowd wanking again.

We had more than double that making the trip today. We still wouldn't have outnumbered there fans but we would have definately made more noise than them..

Archived