• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revised draw

Hibernian v Celtic

Spartans/Berwick R v Raith Rovers

Inverness CT v Falkirk

Dundee Utd v Queen of the South

Regardless there will be at least one club outside the Premiership that will make the semi final.

We'll get Rangers. Queens will get Hibs. Celtic will get Inverness. Berwick/Spartans will get Dundee United. No need to watch the draw now.

Imagine being so confident of a Rangers win today. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Celtic v Raith

Dundee United v Berwick/Spartans

Inverness v Hibs

Falkirk v Queen of the South

T'would be better if it were Raith v Celtic but otherwise I'd be delighted at that.

I'd really like a home tie (to make the most of my cup 'top up') and I'd really like the easiest tie possible.

Don't understand some people fascination with putting Spartans in the draw in some romantic notion it would be a fairytale. They likely have a higher wage budget than Berwick Rangers

T'would be better if it were Raith v Celtic but otherwise I'd be delighted at that.I'd really like a home tie (to make the most of my cup 'top up') and I'd really like the easiest tie possible.

Celtic going to Inverness or even Hibs would be good, though they'd probably still win either.

I have a recurring dream that we beat them in both cup finals this season.

Opium's teckle.

Celtic going to Inverness or even Hibs would be good, though they'd probably still win either.

I have a recurring dream that we beat them in both cup finals this season.

Opium's teckle.

I can beat that.

I had a thought that this might be Hibs' year. Genuinely.

I think I've lost it completely.

Anyone but Celtic. Our record is horrific against them. Preferably a home tie but if not, a wee trip to Berwick or Spartans would be good

We're unbeaten in the last 1 game against Celtic and they haven't beaten us this calendar year. We've got their number! 8)

We'll be drawn away to ICT for a Sunday lunchtime kick off.

We're unbeaten in the last 1 game against Celtic and they haven't beaten us this calendar year. We've got their number! 8)

We'll be drawn away to ICT for a Sunday lunchtime kick off.

This, away to Berwick, away to QotS, or home to Celtic, guaranteed.

Archived