Scottish Cup 5th Round predictions

The Master

We currently have more points in the league than we did at this stage last season. And we are currently in the exact same league placing as we were last season.

I still don't think you're as good a team, the fact St Mirren/Motherwell/Kilmarnock and Ross County seem a lot more shitter this season might've helped that fact. I think St Johnstone are the most boring team in the Prem by a mile and if you didn't have the back 4 you do then you'd be struggling down the bottom. Swanson might liven you up. Fully expect Dundee to finish above you in 6th.

Eta I still think you'll get past QOTS but can understand people thinking otherwise

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it the absentee Saintees fans have not been notified of this box office stuff yet ?

The cardboard supporters who used to sit in the Ormond Stand have indeed been notified of this box-office stuff but, in an ironic twist of fate, they are most likely being stored in a box somewhere.

Dundee 3-0 Celtic

Falkirk 7-0 Brechin

Hibernian 0-37 Arbroath

Partick thistle 5-5 Inverness CT

QOS 4-0 St Johnstone

Spartans P-P Berwick

Stranraer 0-2 Dundee United (GMS, Armstrong)

Rangers 0-1 Raith Rovers

I'll take this.

Dundee 1-1 Celtic

Falkirk 0-1 Breechin

Hibs 2-1 Arbroath

Partick 1-0 Inverness

QOTS 1-0 St.Johnstone

Spartans 2-1 Berwick

Stranraer 1-1 Dundee Utd

Sports Direct 0-1 Raith

Apologies to Eoin Doyle, these are my predictions, I only wanted to copy the games but it was too much for me to cope with. :(

I still don't think you're as good a team, the fact St Mirren/Motherwell/Kilmarnock and Ross County seem a lot more shitter this season might've helped that fact. I think St Johnstone are the most boring team in the Prem by a mile and if you didn't have the back 4 you do then you'd be struggling down the bottom. Swanson might liven you up. Fully expect Dundee to finish above you in 6th.

Eta I still think you'll get past QOTS but can understand people thinking otherwise

This is based upon extensive watching of 5 minute clips I take it? We're clearly not the most boring team "by a mile," sure it's not pretty, but we can mix it up.

Ironically the most boring match I've witnessed live this season. A Queens match, so there that's my analysis of that done. They're shit and boring!

Dundee 1-0 Celtic

Falkirk 3-2 Brechin

Hibernian 1-0 Arbroath

Partick Thistle 0-2 Inverness

Queen of the South 2-1 St Johnstone

Spartans 0-1 Berwick Rangers

Stranraer 0-4 Dundee Utd

Sevco 1-2 Raith Rovers (let's hope!)

Our history in the Scottish cup is shocking. Many are tipping Jags to win but I just am not that optimistic. I would love both OF teams to go out so I'm tipping Dundee and Raith to win. What's the odds on a double OF loss? Might be worth a punt!? Also thinking QOS may cause an upset.

90-1 dbl old firm loss. Worth a £ o anyone's cash!

I'm really not liking the fact that about 90% of the predictions are predicting that we're going to get something on Sunday, Considering our previous 2 games this season against them was a 4-0 loss at home and a 6-1 loss away. I do however think it will be closer than either of those scorelines but I cant see us being in the pot on Monday morning.

Dundee 0-1 Celtic

Falkirk 2-1 Brechin

Hibernian 2-1 Arbroath

Partick Thistle 0-1 Inverness

Queen of the South 1-1 St Johnstone

Spartans 2-2 Berwick Rangers

Stranraer 0-3 Dundee Utd

Sevco 2-1 Raith Rovers

Dundee 2-0 Celtic

Patrick Thistle 1-1 Inverness CT

Hibernian 2-0 Arbroath

Queen of the South 2-2 St Johnstone

Falkirk 2-0 Brechin City

Spartans 1-4 Berwick Rangers

Stranraer 1-2 Dundee Utd

Rangers 3-1 Raith Rovers

I'm really not liking the fact that about 90% of the predictions are predicting that we're going to get something on Sunday, Considering our previous 2 games this season against them was a 4-0 loss at home and a 6-1 loss away. I do however think it will be closer than either of those scorelines but I cant see us being in the pot on Monday morning.

They're not actually predictions though, are they?

It's just everyone outwith the abomination are willing you to beat them.

Archived