Celtic ladies player released

Hammer Jag

When are they going to learn?..A shame the young girls career has been set back like this but then again after what she wrote the club had to take some action. I read all this on Follow Follow yesterday and was saddened to see they were contacting the police and her work to get her sacked I wont mention her work here but seemingly they have a zero policy when it comes to things like this. Does she really deserve her life ruined for a remark made on twitter?

She definitely doesnt deserve to have her life ruined but neutrals have far less tolerance for the nonsense that comes with this fixture than they did 3 years ago since the obvious occured and incidents like this are going to be jumped on and exposed until they are a thing of the past

Should have kept her on. Would have given a bit of publicity to the womens game.

In all seriousness though I dont think these kind of things on social media shouldn't have someone banned or 'not registered'. Its a 20 something y/o girl with a bit too much to say. It didn't hurt this inbred, dirty, orange b*****ds feelings anyway.

Had no idea you're a fan of women's football.

How is the Thistle ladies team getting on?

I'm not.

As far as I know, our ladies team has just been formed, so I'm not sure if they've even played a game yet.

Why is this of relevance?

Archived