World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, LC Final 15th March

banana

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical Thompson tactic. Ask for the Celtic end knowing fine well he won't get it and thus giving him an excuse to bitch and whinge in the press about poor wee United always being treated unfairly.

Yep and a fine tactic it is. Dunno why, but I prefer the east end of the stadium, even if it is exactly the same as the other end. My record watching United from each end is pretty similar, thousands and thousands of defeats to the bigots in finals/semis.

The 17,500 asked for, is half the main stand, subtracting corporates and the west stand, so I think its a given thats what we'll get, as it's the natural segregation point.

If it was the Scottish Cup Final, ah'm sure we'd be demanding 50/50, but we'd never sell them for this game.

Stupid to have the final on Mothering Sunday. Don't think my mums idea of me taking her out for a meal on Mothers Day will be a pie at half time at Hampden. She's also a Dundee supporter - Och well never mind we should be talking again by Christmas.

Just lets hope Celtic beat Inter as the next round after is to be played on 12th & 19th March.

Last time we played them we beat them 2-1 at Tanny.

3 victories in 3 weeks easy.

Prices for this are a bit ridiculous. No concession prices so £28 each for a 17 year old, a 70 year old and a student. I'd have thought considering this they'd have made the child age under 18 but it seems we're one of the only clubs in the top flight that sell children prices up to 18.

Heard Celtic were pushing for all tickets to be £35 whilst Unjted wanted £25 adult, £15 concession and £10 child, jus' sayin'.

15k sold apparently. Last 3,000 go on sale tomorrow then that's it. Must say they're selling a lot faster than what I was expecting.

All the Facebook fandangos who said they were boycotting the final after GMS and the Hair were sold must have simmered doon and changed their simple minds.

Unfortunately.

Archived