West Fixtures

meadowx1

Hardly a fixture since 10thJanuary, the exception being Ayrshire towns on the coast, next week a team in the Super Premier will miss out due to 5 teams playing in the Scottish Cup, next week it's the Meadow's turn, that will be 4 weeks without a game despite our park being playable the last 2 weeks. I would have thought the obvious fixture to schedule was Meadow at home next week vs Glenafton, we have 4 home games left, 2 of them are playing in the Scottish, the other 2 are Glens and Talbot, probably want to leave Talbot to later in the season, but no, Shotts vs Glens, no harm to Shotts but everyone knows if a game is more likely to be on it has more chance in Irvine. Fixture Secretary on holiday Mr Fyfe responsible this week. It's a conspiracy to give Maxwell and Hall more time to get fit! Anyone want a friendly at Meadow Park next week?

They really haven't got a clue when I comes to fixtures. At one point yesterday they had Kilbirnie playing away to both Talbot & Cumnock ? They've since changed it, but now have both Clydebank & Yoker playing at home when they've been ground sharing for the past 5yrs or so ? What the heck is going on? We're supposedly a semi-pro league . It's shocking & embarrassing !!!!

Yet more changes for next week!! I do not know how many however we are away to Irvine Vics now. Good that we have now got a game, however yet another away one planned. Lets hope that the weather is kind I enjoy a wee day at at the Vics.

That being said the fixture scheduling remains a farce! How long are we going to put up with this shambles?

Hear thinks were discussed about change at the meeting the other night? Can anyone shed any light on it?

Largs now have a fixture because Clydebank and Yoker were both scheduled to play at home.

I hear that there is 5 inches of snow on Beith's park and even at this early stage the .game is unlikely to go ahead.

If this information was fed back to the fixture Secretary he could contact Clubs find out what parks are likely to be playable and schedule fixtures that have the best chance of going ahead.

Largs now have a fixture because Clydebank and Yoker were both scheduled to play at home. I hear that there is 5 inches of snow on Beith's park and even at this early stage the .game is unlikely to go ahead. If this information was fed back to the fixture Secretary he could contact Clubs find out what parks are likely to be playable and schedule fixtures that have the best chance of going ahead.

Funny we had arranged to play a friendly at Meadow before it was changed. Yoker have played 12 games, Largs 13 and the Vics 16! We have still to play Yoker at home! I rest my case a shambles!

Your other point is not a bad idea why does he not discuss with all concerned?

Archived