Time for Colin Cameron to Go!

I watched todays match from my lofty perch just under the roof of the main stand, I chose the area near section F due to the excellent general atmosphere, witty banter and superb football knowledge found there. The ducket area is sooooo "Jakes on a train" these days to quote Kevin Bridges, full of loud mouthed dimwits with little idea of how to play the game..... which leads me nicely to the subject of Colin Cameron.

We recently signed a young lad by the name of Henderson from Bonnyrigg Rose, a club for whom he has scored consistently this season in a league somewhat tougher than ours... God forbid if we had to try and compete at that level... see next weekends embarrassing result at Spartans for example!!

He duly obliged by scoring as a sub in his first game for us and then scored twice for the reserves.

Colin Cameron rewards him by sitting him on the bench.... QUESTIONABLE JUDGEMENT!!!

We have a player who is in the top ten on our fine clubs all time scorers list and indeed has scored over 25% of our goals this season (13/49) and yet Darren Lavery is shoved out wide left.... QUESTIONABLE JUDGEMENT!!!

In the last 8 years a player has scored 16 goals in total in 140 appearances for 4 different clubs (not including this season) crap stats for a supposed striker

CRAIG DARGO IS ABSOLUTELY BOWKING! and yet Colin Cameron rewards him with a first team start.... QUESTIONABLE JUDGEMENT!!!

For me there are too many questions and not enough judgement surrounding team selection, Colin Cameron has no idea how to get the best out of this group of players, some out of position, some out of their depth(dargo!) and others left watching the whole sorry farce from the bench whilst knowing they are way better than the retards on the pitch!

CAMERON OUT! 8)

• 1 month later...

I'd wait until the end of the season personally. The new contract decision looked rushed to coincide with the AGM. I have more confidence in him turning it round than I did in Crease and Yano.

I'd wait until the end of the season personally. The new contract decision looked rushed to coincide with the AGM. I have more confidence in him turning it round than I did in Crease and Yano.

agree :)

no point now should have been before the new yr imo

Archived