Weatherwatch - 31/01/2015

HibeeJibee

Mixed weather across southern Scotland recently - snow in many places, freezing in others, but more temperate elsewhere.

Dalbeattie Star v East Kilbride - ?

Selkirk v Vale of Leithen - Selkirk's Facebook claims "no chance of a match here tomorrow" with a layer of snow pictured on the pitch

Stirling Uni v BSCG - Stirling twitter doesn't seem to suggest any concerns in its match preview

Spartans v Gretna - hopefully no problems on 3G and an U20s game due tonight as well

Whitehill v Edinburgh City - ?

Preston v Edinburgh Uni - ?

Any more news? Inspection times?

Whitehill Welfare v Edinburgh City

I believe clubs had permission to call games off this afternoon but the park was looking a lot better. Still very doubtful though was the text I got with some snow still lying on it.

Whitehill Welfare v Edinburgh City

I believe clubs had permission to call games off this afternoon but the park was looking a lot better. Still very doubtful though was the text I got with some snow still lying on it.

Give Big Tommy a flamethrower- that'll sort things out!

post-12982-0-78437800-1422655399.jpg

Potentially a new team on the top come 4:45pm?? First time since start of season!

Here's hoping. Although I have the feeling that Spartans will be well up for it. They are like a wounded animal with their recent results so they will be wanting to show everyone that they are not out of it. What better way than getting a result against the inform team of the league.

Leaving now for the match. Lets hope there is a big crowd to see what should be a cracker of a match.

Looks like it's all back to my place then for your weekly football fix.

Ainslie park 3pm.

Spartans vs Gretna 08.

Don't forget that Pilton Drive is shut so set off 5 mins earlier to get too the stadium.

Grimbo

Archived