Clyde v Annan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Are we good enough to beat the mighty clyde on their hame patch" got a good feeling for this game

Big stu mc to rifle in the winner in the 89th minute. He is turning in MoM performances at the moment

And is annan's best player. Your thoughts chaps

Probably the best left winger in the division on his day but very inconsistent. Still capable of a match winning flash of quality even on an off day. Doesn't always come across as giving 100% which is probably part of the reason he gets so much stick.

In summary a poor man's McDougall.

McColm's crosses were seldom poor in delivery - more often than not the ones he was berated for just needed someone to get a touch on it.

I really liked McColm and the way he was treated by some Clyde fans was embarrassing. He showed tremendous commitment by travelling up from Bumpkinville for training and games but it was often thrown in his face.

Scored some important goals too; that ripper against Annan to put us back on top of the league and a few goals against QP. #scenes

bumpkinville....that'll be stranraer's parish then, as the mighty Annans no a bumpkin shire btw...anyway last time i was at broadwood i was running ower fields tae get tae yer grun after fawin aff the train at croy...back o beyond your neck awe the parish

I'm astonished that I was right about the impact of losing McColm, McCluskey and MacDonald. Some people ignore statistics but you simply can't lose that number of goals/assists and expect to be the same team.

Archived